ECE Map Listing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceboy2003
    It was some dealie with microsoft and gamespot i think.
    thought so.

"Buy XP And Play SPECIAL EDITION UT Maps!!!"

Comment

LAVA GIANT 2!!!

c'mon, soem of us have never had the opportunity to play that, and I WANT TO!!! You'd think that after this long ,they would've been able to fix whatever problem they were having and realease it SOME HOW!!!! Be it an Epic Bonus Pack, or a DE Bonus pack, OR SOMETHING!!!!

Though, it'd probably end up being Lava Giiant 3 or something for the changes/fixes being made! Butu seriously, I WNAT LG2!

Comment

Considering there is a piece of music for it in the game files, please???
        Yeah its Level-16.ogg, the music fits right into the map from where I have seen the map in action from beta movies

Originally posted by The5thviruz
        lol thats for another level.

EDIT: DM-Corrugation and CTF-Face Classic use that.
        nope sorry, they are different from Rise

Comment

Originally posted by psychopath666
          LAVA GIANT 2!!!

c'mon, soem of us have never had the opportunity to play that, and I WANT TO!!! You'd think that after this long ,they would've been able to fix whatever problem they were having and realease it SOME HOW!!!! Be it an Epic Bonus Pack, or a DE Bonus pack, OR SOMETHING!!!!

Though, it'd probably end up being Lava Giiant 3 or something for the changes/fixes being made! Butu seriously, I WNAT LG2!
          Go find a ZIP version of the UT2003 DE Bonus Pack. Just extract the map file to your UT2004 maps. Load er up and let UT2004 do the autoconver thingy.

Congrats you now have CTF-DE-LavaGiant2

Comment

Go find a ZIP version of the UT2003 DE Bonus Pack. Just extract the map file to your UT2004 maps. Load er up and let UT2004 do the autoconver thingy.

Congrats you now have CTF-DE-LavaGiant2
            They didn't include it because there were problems with the map running in UT2004. I don't remeber the exact problems though.

Comment

Originally posted by psychopath666
              LAVA GIANT 2!!!
              Originally posted by Mysterial
              Originally posted by Mort_Q
              It just occured to me that CTF-Lavagiant2 hasn't resurfaced yet. Any chance it'll be in the Editor's Choice Edition download?
              No.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow]I[

nope sorry, they are different from Rise
                My mistake, I was thinking of KR-Corrugation-Rise.ogg
                When you open the file it just says "KR-Rise" as the title.
                Easy mix up....

Comment

Working...
                X