ECE Map Listing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECE Map Listing?

According to the gamestop listing for ECE, there's 10 new maps in this release. This includes the Windows XP levels (that was a fun fiasco) as well.

So does anyone know what the remaining 8 maps are?

ONS - tricky.

Comment

only 10 new maps? i bet most of them are ons maps :|

Comment

I thought they all were ons maps?

I hope they have an assault level in the works...and maybe the ece will ship with their reference guide that they kept talking about

Comment

ONS-Rise, PLZ EPIC.

Please?

Comment

Originally posted by placebo
            ONS-Rise, PLZ EPIC.

Please?

Comment

ONS-Rise, PLZ EPIC.

Please?
              Considering there is a piece of music for it in the game files, please???

Comment

Originally posted by Iceboy2003
                Considering there is a piece of music for it in the game files, please???
                lol thats for another level.

EDIT: DM-Corrugation and CTF-Face Classic use that.

Comment

Heck, why not ONS-Lyan, ONS-Thor, and ONS-AlienWorlds, too? Those all seemed to be good maps; I have a feeling that they simply cut the maps that weren't ready at the time of the release.

Comment

Heck, why not ONS-Lyan, ONS-Thor, and ONS-AlienWorlds, too? Those all seemed to be good maps; I have a feeling that they simply cut the maps that weren't ready at the time of the release.
                    That would be cool. /me also waits for the re-introduction of CTF-DE-LavaGiant2

Comment

wait... whats the difference between a regular map and an xp map?
                      its not just for xp i hope cause thats kinda weird...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrog
                        wait... whats the difference between a regular map and an xp map?
                        its not just for xp i hope cause thats kinda weird...
                        The XP maps were released and supposed to only be avalible to people using "Windows XP", at first they also had a problem where a default flag was set for the map so servers wouldn't push it. well, that was fixed later on, and before the fix a few people repackaged the map and put it up for download so any one could get it. It was a bit of a hassle though.

Comment

Originally posted by Xipher
                          The XP maps were released and supposed to only be avalible to people using "Windows XP", at first they also had a problem where a default flag was set for the map so servers wouldn't push it. well, that was fixed later on, and before the fix a few people repackaged the map and put it up for download so any one could get it. It was a bit of a hassle though.
                          why would they even do that though... i mean wouldn't they want everyone to be able to play the maps?

Comment

Maps I know of (pulled from info in the 3323 script source)

ONS-Adara
                            ONS-Aridoom
                            ONS-Ascendancy
                            ONS-IslandHop
                            ONS-Tricky
                            ONS-Urban

I'll trade you for a list of the user modifications included

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrog
                              why would they even do that though... i mean wouldn't they want everyone to be able to play the maps?
                              It was some dealie with microsoft and gamespot i think.

Comment

Working...
                              X