[O/T] Best and Worst IRC Scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[O/T] Best and Worst IRC Scripts

Post the best and worst IRC scripts you know off so the community can be aware what to avoid and what to get

i find that Excursion is pretty decent as long as you know how to tweak it.. it pretty much falls under both categories <_<

Comment

!wut (best and worst)

Comment

www.nnscript.de

Comment

err the ones that announce what songs some asshat is playing.

Comment

Best: http://www.gamersirc.net/
            Worst: I don't know...

Comment

I don't use mIRC anymore or any of those fancy custom scripts. One time I downloaded this one "stealth script", I ended up with 6 viruses in my computer.

Instead, I use xchat.. Too bad the authors are charging cash for xchat if you are a windows user. I'm pretty sure that there is previous full version of that client for free elsewhere. Just do a google search.

Comment

Originally posted by BeatConductor
                I don't use mIRC anymore or any of those fancy custom scripts. One time I downloaded this one "stealth script", I ended up with 6 viruses in my computer.

Instead, I use xchat.. Too bad the authors are charging cash for xchat if you are a windows user. I'm pretty sure that there is previous full version of that client for free elsewhere. Just do a google search.
                Actuall http://www.silverex.info/ makes a win32 build of Xchat for free, only thing is it seems the site is down.

Comment

I thought IRC: The Movie had an excellent script, with action, romance, comedy, and fascinating characters.

But IRC 2: Revenge of ChanServ was a hackneyed cash-grab with dialogue seemingly written by illiterate fourth graders. :down:

Comment

I hate those scripts that thank people for voices, so I made one to annoy people :O

Comment

Originally posted by SexyDan
                      I hate those scripts that thank people for voices, so I made one to annoy people :O
                      DIE!
                      (I don't really like those either)

Comment

My <3 script and ... script also kick ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Logy
                          I thought IRC: The Movie had an excellent script, with action, romance, comedy, and fascinating characters.

But IRC 2: Revenge of ChanServ was a hackneyed cash-grab with dialogue seemingly written by illiterate fourth graders. :down:
                          ........... THATS AWSOMELY A.D.D :up: :up: !!!

me <3 logys mind
                          (first time i've ever used <3)

Comment

I've used excursion. It's pretty decent, but kinda tricky to get setup completely. It does a boatload of stuff though. I mainly used it for a fileserver.

Comment

Bleh's winamp MP3 script turns me on.

Comment

Working...
                              X