Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[O/T] Best and Worst IRC Scripts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [O/T] Best and Worst IRC Scripts

    Post the best and worst IRC scripts you know off so the community can be aware what to avoid and what to get

    #2
    i find that Excursion is pretty decent as long as you know how to tweak it.. it pretty much falls under both categories <_<

    Comment


      #3
      !wut (best and worst)

      Comment


        #4
        www.nnscript.de

        Comment


          #5
          err the ones that announce what songs some asshat is playing.

          Comment


            #6
            Best: http://www.gamersirc.net/
            Worst: I don't know...

            Comment


              #7
              I don't use mIRC anymore or any of those fancy custom scripts. One time I downloaded this one "stealth script", I ended up with 6 viruses in my computer.

              Instead, I use xchat.. Too bad the authors are charging cash for xchat if you are a windows user. I'm pretty sure that there is previous full version of that client for free elsewhere. Just do a google search.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by BeatConductor
                I don't use mIRC anymore or any of those fancy custom scripts. One time I downloaded this one "stealth script", I ended up with 6 viruses in my computer.

                Instead, I use xchat.. Too bad the authors are charging cash for xchat if you are a windows user. I'm pretty sure that there is previous full version of that client for free elsewhere. Just do a google search.
                Actuall http://www.silverex.info/ makes a win32 build of Xchat for free, only thing is it seems the site is down.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I thought IRC: The Movie had an excellent script, with action, romance, comedy, and fascinating characters.

                  But IRC 2: Revenge of ChanServ was a hackneyed cash-grab with dialogue seemingly written by illiterate fourth graders. :down:

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I hate those scripts that thank people for voices, so I made one to annoy people :O

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by SexyDan
                      I hate those scripts that thank people for voices, so I made one to annoy people :O
                      DIE!
                      (I don't really like those either)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        My <3 script and ... script also kick ***.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Logy
                          I thought IRC: The Movie had an excellent script, with action, romance, comedy, and fascinating characters.

                          But IRC 2: Revenge of ChanServ was a hackneyed cash-grab with dialogue seemingly written by illiterate fourth graders. :down:
                          ........... THATS AWSOMELY A.D.D :up: :up: !!!

                          me <3 logys mind
                          (first time i've ever used <3)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I've used excursion. It's pretty decent, but kinda tricky to get setup completely. It does a boatload of stuff though. I mainly used it for a fileserver.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Bleh's winamp MP3 script turns me on.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X