Hardspikes return to recon server sux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardspikes return to recon server sux

Not only did hardspike allow some asshat to do the 'million barbie dolls all over the map' thing.. but then he kept switching the **** map everytime he got killed. :down:

That place used to be a **** good BR server - now it's just an asshats paradise. :sour:

So.. now that I've b¡tched about it.. anybody know any good BR servers without all the bullsh¡t?

-=sneak

Majority of the server don't use Bullsh!t mod.

*cough*

Comment

Recongamer.com has a good server buying service. However I question what's going on at that company. If you visit the server they have listed for you to test out it's ran by a complete idiot. Many times fearnor has come along and done stupid things like cheating and kicking people doing better than him. I really want to know why the company would let an idiot like this run one of their servers. It really shows badly on their service.

Comment

omg sneaky_usb... you cant be any further from the truth.. i was on there today..... really made me sick...
        and the deal with recon i have no clue, i am wondering if they will host ut04 .... theve never let me know ... so i am sending one more email about that... then im pulling base camp, seems to me there service has gone down hill... with the madness that goes on there ctf server... they should have there license pulled!

Comment

If you are a US player I suggest jumping into my clans server...

Located in Missouri. Its BR-IG no adrenaline with quadjump. Quite a few custom maps with a handful of oldies but goodies Most of the play there is pretty solid and my clanmates are mainly there to have fun. If they whine any its cause your owning them.

Comment

Working...
          X