UT2K4 IDEAS: Vehicle + sniper rifle ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2K4 IDEAS: Vehicle + sniper rifle ideas

i think it would be cool if there was a spot on every vehicle and it would be a different spot for every vehicle that if you hit it with a sniper rifle it would be an instant kill like hitting the tanks magazine or jeeps fuel tank.

Now this would be a very diffucult shot to make and would take a very long time for a master sniper to perfect and the idea of having the killspot different on each vehicle would make it even harder for a sniper to perfect because when he sees a vehicle he would need to first think about what vehicle it is and where the killzone is.

Another cool idea i have is if you could hit the vehicles fuel tank the vehicle will start to leek gas and and the vehicle has about 15 seconds left before it cant move anymore so when the vehicle runs out of gas the people in it can either hold there ground with the vehicles weapons or set charges/blow it up to respawn it.

Re: UT2K4 IDEAS: Vehicle + sniper rifle ideas

I like the first idea but I don't dig this one:

Originally posted by [H]Darth0
    Another cool idea i have is if you could hit the vehicles fuel tank the vehicle will start to leek gas and and the vehicle has about 15 seconds left before it cant move anymore so when the vehicle runs out of gas the people in it can either hold there ground with the vehicles weapons or set charges/blow it up to respawn it.

Comment

Re: UT2K4 IDEAS: Vehicle + sniper rifle ideas

Originally posted by [H]Darth0
      i think it would be cool if there was a spot on every vehicle and it would be a different spot for every vehicle that if you hit it with a sniper rifle it would be an instant kill like hitting the tanks magazine or jeeps fuel tank.

Now this would be a very diffucult shot to make and would take a very long time for a master sniper to perfect and the idea of having the killspot different on each vehicle would make it even harder for a sniper to perfect because when he sees a vehicle he would need to first think about what vehicle it is and where the killzone is.

where did you here they ran on gas and had gas tanks to blow up?????? this is like 2300 prolly runs on a very small Hydrogen fision cell better quit thinking in todays terms this is unreal!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: UT2K4 IDEAS: Vehicle + sniper rifle ideas

Originally posted by Magwa
        where did you here they ran on gas and had gas tanks to blow up?????? this is like 2300 prolly runs on a very small Hydrogen fision cell better quit thinking in todays terms this is unreal!!!!!!!
        I should smack you magwa. I hate that "it's unreal!" argument. Yes it takes place in the future and thus vehicles could run on fusion cells or whatever, but please at least keep it consistant and logical.

Otherwise one could argue: "Unreal Tournament? If it's supposed to be Unreal, then why is it a tournament with bipedal creatures (two arms, two legs) shooting rifles? It's supposed to be UNREAL!! There should be Amoebas ejecting protoplasm! There should be woolly mammoths with 8 legs trampling enemies and shooting shock combos from their trunks! This is UNREAL!! There should be skeletons and firetrucks and flying mules and inflatable sheep and vicious sentient dog turds!! This is UNREAL!! :up: Elvis impersonators with one leg and a tentacle coming out of their head! 7 foot tall angry Rabbits with swastikas and shaved heads! Fully armored penguins riding pitbulls and screaming "Valhalla I am coming!"

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Re: Re: Re: UT2K4 IDEAS: Vehicle + sniper rifle ideas

Originally posted by CaptJackSparrow
            I should smack you magwa. I hate that "it's unreal!" argument. Yes it takes place in the future and thus vehicles could run on fusion cells or whatever, but please at least keep it consistant and logical.

Otherwise one could argue: "Unreal Tournament? If it's supposed to be Unreal, then why is it a tournament with bipedal creatures (two arms, two legs) shooting rifles? It's supposed to be UNREAL!! There should be Amoebas ejecting protoplasm! There should be woolly mammoths with 8 legs trampling enemies and shooting shock combos from their trunks! This is UNREAL!! There should be skeletons and firetrucks and flying mules and inflatable sheep and vicious sentient dog turds!! This is UNREAL!! :up: Elvis impersonators with one leg and a tentacle coming out of their head! 7 foot tall angry Rabbits with swastikas and shaved heads! Fully armored penguins riding pitbulls and screaming "Valhalla I am coming!"
            Yo captain Jack get your thong out of your crack and relax it was said to be funny,,see the little smile at the end ......relax take a deep breath.. BTW you would only smack me once ........relax man i am just having fun you try doing the same .....peace..

PS i love the 8 legged Mammoths that would rock >>>>see this smile..

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: UT2K4 IDEAS: Vehicle + sniper rifle ideas

Originally posted by Magwa
              Yo captain Jack get your thong out of your crack and relax it was said to be funny,,see the little smile at the end ......relax take a deep breath.. BTW you would only smack me once ........relax man i am just having fun you try doing the same .....peace..

PS i love the 8 legged Mammoths that would rock >>>>see this smile..
              Don't try to get tough with me Maggie! I'm jes joking dude. It's me... Kabhal?

Blah. Anyway... just bored.

Comment

i would really like to know what swastikas is because i hear this sometimes but i have no idea what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by 191
                  i would really like to know what swastikas is because i hear this sometimes but i have no idea what it is.
                  FFS please tell me your joking? Is that some kind of movie quote I'm missing or what?

Comment

// CaptJackSparrow
                    So you haven't seen Effigy ? ...
                    (One has to wonder how that creature would drive any of the vehicles though )

// --
                    As for 'special locations' on vehicles ...

what about those big tires ? *pop* *pop* *pop* ...
                    or the drivers/gunners ?

Altough both features would become pretty annoying in a fast-paced mp-game like the UT-series.

Comment

Fully armored penguins riding pitbulls and screaming "Valhalla I am coming!"
                      Close enough?

Comment

Originally posted by 191
                        In case you really don't know what it is... Have a look: http://www.luckymojo.com/swastika.html

Comment

... Amoebas ejecting protoplasm! There should be woolly mammoths with 8 legs trampling enemies and shooting shock combos from their trunks! This is UNREAL!! There should be skeletons and firetrucks and flying mules and inflatable sheep and vicious sentient dog turds!! This is UNREAL!! :up: Elvis impersonators with one leg and a tentacle coming out of their head! 7 foot tall angry Rabbits with swastikas and shaved heads! Fully armored penguins riding pitbulls and screaming "Valhalla I am coming!"
                          When does THAT mod come out?

:up:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT2K4 IDEAS: Vehicle + sniper rifle ideas

Don't try to get tough with me Maggie! I'm jes joking dude. It's me... Kabhal?

Blah. Anyway... just bored.
                            No way would i get tough with a he man like you what happened to Kabhal???????? been missin you here you get the best laughs award evar!!!!!!! did not think you was serious anyway...!!!!! good to see you again my friend

Comment

Originally posted by d-kopf
                              In case you really don't know what it is... Have a look: http://www.luckymojo.com/swastika.html
                              A swastika was the symbol used by the nazi's in world war Two it is a sign often assosiated with skin heads or white supremist.IT is not to be confused with the same looking symbol used nby Native Americans the two are backwards from each other ....do a google search you will see the difference/...

Comment

Working...
                              X