X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clans

Does any one have aclan i can join?
    location Maryland, i do any gametype except BR, DOM, or As. my x-fire and in game name is bmac320

Got anymore info about yourself?

Gametypes...Location...

Comment

The best clans usually don't recruit... you have to actively petition to get in, and there's usually some kind of qualification test (such as being able to defeat a few present clanners in 1-1 combat). Clans can be as easy-going or competition-oriented as you want... it's up to you to choose your cup of tea.

Comment

I have no clans.

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
          Got anymore info about yourself?

Gametypes...Location...

Comment

check out TNT. We are a clan that isn't all about serious and likes to have fun, if you have a good attitude and average to above average skills vist our website at www.tnt-hurts.com and create a thread in the forums that involves UT tryouts, the only thing we ask is that you download XFIRE. It is like a gamer AIM service and allows to see what game your playing, what you've been playing, and allows us to join you in what game your in.

Comment

Originally posted by shootaseid25
              check out TNT. We are a clan that isn't all about serious and likes to have fun, if you have a good attitude and average to above average skills vist our website at www.tnt-hurts.com and create a thread in the forums that involves UT tryouts, the only thing we ask is that you download XFIRE. It is like a gamer AIM service and allows to see what game your playing, what you've been playing, and allows us to join you in what game your in.
              Hey shootaseid25 :up:

Comment

hey spaz, hope you dont mind me spreading the word about TNT

Comment

Originally posted by shootaseid25
                  hey spaz, hope you dont mind me spreading the word about TNT
                  Nope Go ahead

Comment

http://www.clan-db.com/forum/index.php come and check us out

Comment

As far as clans go... the easiest way is to find a clan run server, or ASK the guys with the tags about their clan.

NOTE: Don't expect clan members to ask you, especially if you’re playing on another clan's server. It's considered extremely poor taste to try to recruit on another clans server, and in some cases will get you banned! Of course if someone asks another clan member about his or her clan, then that member isn't actively recruiting him or her and can answer freely. But don't expect more than a URL or IP from them.

Some clans will add you to their ranks merely by asking for the tag, some clans will make you wait a really long time, some clans will even have you "try out" to see your skill level.

You have to ask yourself what you’re looking for in a clan.

If you want to be in a clan NOW! find one of those that accepts anyone that asks for membership, instantly.

PRO's = Your in a clan!
                      CON's = Your in a clan.. But so is everyone else(nothing special)!

If you’re "all about the win...at all costs" find one of those clans that focuses on winning instead of friendship.

PRO's = Your clan is bad Azz!
                      CON's = YOU may not be bad azz and don't get accepted!

If your looking for a "happy medium" between winning and fellowship, find a place you like online, server wise, make yourself known on the server by playing there as a "regular". If they have a web page/forum...sign up and make yourself known there as well.

Above all else, be patient! If your a server regular, have a good gaming attitude, believe me SOMEONE in the clan will notice you and mention you to the others!:noob:

Comment

indeed.

UTF (my clan) is looking for new members at present. I'd have to play with you a bit and all that.

Whats your xfire name, and in-game name?

Comment

ZåP is recruiting.
                          Add "*Master_Yoda" to your buddies list (w/o quotes) to find him and ask him to try out. Yeah...good luck...

Comment

Eh^ Clan

We are recruiting

Visit our site for info: Eh^ Clan

Comment

Working...
                            X