unbalanced teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ennio
    join a clan join a clan join a clan join a clan join a clan join a clan join a clan join a clan join a clan join a clan join a clan join a clan blah blah blah

You are missing the point dude! I can't be bothered to spell it out for you so whatever
    Dont whine about it then ... DOnt whine about it then .. dont bother about it then .. dont whine about it then .. OK??? jesus...
    You Dont Get the Point...

Comment

Originally posted by : DX :-THeGAME
      Lol..
      You are funny.

I love noobs.
      They keep the game fresh and alive.
      Once they learn a thing or two they are a force, and keep the game alive. Most are willing to learn, and if they arent, they disappear withing a week.

A noob is someone who just bought the game, and have no idea how to play it. Lets not confuse them with the assclown. Assclown: someone who knows how to play but doesnt, content to go off into their own lil world.
      Those are few. People tend not to screw off at something they know how to do.

Before you flame, at lest have a clue yourself..
      Actually I believe you meant a "newb". I believe a noob or often "n00b" is more akin to your definition of assclown. I never dreamed I'd argue the semantics of leetspeak, but as I was informed a "newb" is someone who's new to the game but willing to learn, while a "noob" is either someone who is new to the game and acts like hes good and calls everything cheaters, or knows his way around the game and still sucks, and also acts like an idiot and calls everyone cheaters or lamers.

Comment

Originally posted by RuinerReptile
        I never dreamed I'd argue the semantics of leetspeak, but as I was informed a "newb" is someone who's new to the game but willing to learn, while a "noob" is either someone who is new to the game and acts like hes good and calls everything cheaters, or knows his way around the game and still sucks, and also acts like an idiot and calls everyone cheaters or lamers.

THE definitive Definition of the term :up:

Comment

I stand corrected, lol!

Comment

Have patients.

It gets better everyday.

Noobs need to start somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by iron12
              Have patients.
              Why? I'm not a doctor .

(Sorry I had too )