Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT]need help, fast !!! ( need a place to upload 43 mb on a free ftp server)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT]need help, fast !!! ( need a place to upload 43 mb on a free ftp server)

I got an album I need to upload for another site.The thing is, the upload with www.yousendit.com stops at exactly 1.7 mb.I tried with IE,Opera and firefox.I need to upload it as fast as possible, but the upload with all of my browsers doesn´t seem to work.I uploaded it to downloadhosting.com( with an ftp client , everything else doesn´t work) but it says " invalid file" , it says the same when I upload a single mp3 so they probably only let you upload pics or something.Any1 know any other place to upload 43 mb?Don´t need a lot of bandwith.I need to be able to upload with an ftp client.I don´t ask any1 of you to give me his own space , just an url would be cool
    As an alternative, if any1 knows how 2 fix this upload problem that´d be ok too

That´d be cool, Twist4

btw, big_iron if you come into this thread posting your usual bull**** anti offtopic post then die please. Thank you.Other people just ignore this line please, just want a troll to go away from my thread.

zip em reg @ imageshack.us and send away

Comment

that's a bug sometimes with downloadhosting. Just go to the file details page and use the link there.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
        zip em reg @ imageshack.us and send away
        imageshack is a pic site :bulb: And it has a 1 mb limit, I need 43 :bulb: And I need the site to have ftp login because my browsers(all of them) dont upload :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbidity
          that's a bug sometimes with downloadhosting. Just go to the file details page and use the link there.
          Thanks,will try that

Comment

http://www.tripod.lycos.co.uk

They give you 50 MB of space for free.

Comment

I can host it for you, send it to me on aim or something and I'll upload it to my site for you, how long do you need it hosted?

Comment

album.... warez?

Comment

Working...
                X