X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curse like you've never cursed before

Asking a favor:

I'm currently creating an addon for Jailbreak where, when you make the last frag that decides the round, you can let a text pop up which you defined yourself (used to be something like: 'Player says: don't do the crime if you can't do the time'). But since it isn't predefined any more, it's easy to type things like f4gg07. Therefore I want to prevent foul language in my JBAddon. And that's the part where you come in. I need as much cursewords as possible to deny them from the Addon. That's why I'd like to have as much of these words as possible. Here's the point where I need your help. The more words defined as foul, the more discouraging it is for people to use it. I'd like to refer you to this link for more info and a place to write it all down: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showt...=141918&page=2 (only page 2 is of importance. Plz goto the stupid website I set up, sign the guestbook and fill in your dirty words )

Guys, this is the one place where you can help someone by swearing. Curse like you've never cursed before!! :up:

Sorry. I don't speak retardese.

Comment

im not gonna register for that but ill PM you..........im gonna enjoy this EDIT: on 2nd thought, theres just way too many curse words, even if u come up with a long list, theres still many more you missed so nvm that PM.

Comment

Just to point out, the actual posting is done anonymously on a geocities guestbook. No registering.

Comment

y not start listing here? the game is rated M so ur allowed to curse on these forums...ur idea might not work though cuz ud have to include every possible way to say a word...like this : ******, *****, phaggot, phagot, f4ggot, faggo7, fagg0t...it goes on..and thats just for 1 word ...u see my point?:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by hellseeker
            y not start listing here? the game is rated M so ur allowed to curse on these forums...ur idea might not work though cuz ud have to include every possible way to say a word...like this : ******, *****, phaggot, phagot, f4ggot, faggo7, fagg0t...it goes on..and thats just for 1 word ...u see my point?:bulb:

you could of just pm'ed him with that "info" , or used another reference word like shit instead of....

Comment

Here's one:

YOU GOD **** FECKING LAGGER

People call me this a lot.:weird:

Comment

Working...
              X