Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come On Epic Please..it Would Be Sooo Easy To Fix This..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come On Epic Please..it Would Be Sooo Easy To Fix This..

i mean..this is easily the best mp game out..the worst problem it has is those sorry retards constantly switching to the winning team...
    when they do so nobody cares to kick those ****tards and they keep ruining game after game...

now why the hell cant epic implement some simple countermeasure to prevent this? i'm not talking of such a big change i think but noone could disagree about how much this would enhance this game....

why the hellcant this be implemented? why must we tolerate those sorry losers that are just too pathetic to accept even losing at a ****ing videogame?

Re: Come On Epic Please..it Would Be Sooo Easy To Fix This..

Originally posted by Rlyeh Ftaghn
    i mean..this is easily the best mp game out..the worst problem it has is those sorry retards constantly switching to the winning team...
    when they do so nobody cares to kick those ****tards and they keep ruining game after game...

now why the hell cant epic implement some simple countermeasure to prevent this? i'm not talking of such a big change i think but noone could disagree about how much this would enhance this game....

why the hellcant this be implemented? why must we tolerate those sorry losers that are just too pathetic to accept even losing at a ****ing videogame?
    because theese loosers makeup quite a big share on the target-group for that game.

Comment

Its irritating, yes, but Epic can't force people to play on a certain team

Comment

COnsidering removal of the option to change teams would also affect when teams are unbalanced.

It's a nice thought...

But not terribly practical.

Comment

i see..you must be some of those sorry losers..there is no way anyone would defend such pathetic behaviour..

Comment

Stop crying and switch server.

Comment

Originally posted by KCShadowDragon
              COnsidering removal of the option to change teams would also affect when teams are unbalanced.

It's a nice thought...

But not terribly practical.
              nope...its very simple..the server would deny changing to the winning team..or it could automaticly balance the number of players like it does in bfv...it really is so easy and practical i almost consider this option to be a given...

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pillu
                Stop crying and switch server. [/QUOTE

stop spamming and **** the **** off

Comment

Originally posted by Rlyeh Ftaghn
                  i see..you must be some of those sorry losers..there is no way anyone would defend such pathetic behaviour..
                  Stop and re-read the three replies you've had, thus far. Not one of them was in support of that behaviour.

It's impossible for a games developer to write their software in such a way as to prevent someone being an *** at some point. It's a multiplayer game played on the internet, the internet is full of a$$hats, is it EPIC's job to police the internet?

Comment

there used to be such mutator in UT2003, we used it on the server of the clan i used to be part of, it'd warn on screen when a team was short a player and the other team had 2 extras. as you all know a lot of times people leave and one team keps playing unbalanced for a long period of time, until some1 care to press F1 to look at the scoreboard, then start spamming TEAMS TEAMS, also the lame team switching was disabled once that game started for as long as the teams were balanced, for example 12 player server red 5 blue 6, no1 could switch teams once the game started unless one team was short 2 or more players and the other team had those 2 extras.

i tried looking up this mutator, but cant find it anywhere, and well, i dont have my own server so i dont really need it.

Comment

Originally posted by TørmentøR
                      i tried looking up this mutator, but cant find it anywhere, and well, i dont have my own server so i dont really need it.
                      I'm pretty sure that mutator also exists for 2k4, I got pushed from red to blue during an assault match at the weekend by it. Can't recall what it was called though.

Comment

Originally posted by Early_bath
                        Stop and re-read the three replies you've had, thus far. Not one of them was in support of that behaviour.

It's impossible for a games developer to write their software in such a way as to prevent someone being an *** at some point. It's a multiplayer game played on the internet, the internet is full of a$$hats, is it EPIC's job to police the internet?
                        its epic's job to keep their game as good as it can be..they did a great job with ultracomplex features and all that hi quality content and they cant implement something that is CRUCIAL for enjoyment and would take them like 20 min of work? are you joking? so why dont they also stop anticheating software...after all its not their job to prevent people being losers..

what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

There is allready a server mod I believe that will auto balance a team. However that relies on whoever admins the server to run it. They've recently added a small bit about not suiciding multiple times to ruin team scores. Maybe this is something they could consider... but as I said this is not a PRACTICAL suggestion.

People will always be twits. You can't script anything to change human nature.

Let me use your own suggestion. For this we'll say it's a 6 v 6 match. The winning team as 2 people lose their connection. Does the winning team then need to be clobbered till they are losing so someone can balance the teams out?

Didn't think so.

Again.. your suggestion is nice.. but not practical.

Comment

Originally posted by Early_bath
                            I'm pretty sure that mutator also exists for 2k4, I got pushed from red to blue during an assault match at the weekend by it. Can't recall what it was called though.
                            UadminMod & ServerExt both do this in 2k4

serverext had MANY different scenarios that takes into account winning team, bots, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Balance mutator
                            The Team Balance mutator will correct the team sizes when needed. Key players/bots (flag carriers) will never be balanced.
                            Installation
                            Since this is simply a mutator it works like any other mutator. The class name of this mutator is ServerExt.mutTeamBalance.
                            Configuration
                            [ServerExt.mutTeamBalance]
                            bAnnounce=true
                            fLingerTime=0
                            iSizeThreshold=2
                            bIgnoreWinning=false
                            fTeamScoreThreshold=-1
                            bOnlyBalanceOnRequest=false
                            fTeamBalanceDelay=5
                            bIgnoreReservedSlots=false
                            bBotsBalance=true
                            bAddBots=true
                            iMaxBots=-1
                            bBotsFill=false
                            bSwitchPlayersBack=true
                            BalanceMethod=BM_Newest
                            bAnnounce If true announce this mutator in the server details
                            fLingerTime number seconds since the beginning of the game that the team balancer will remain inactive.
                            iSizeThreshold The size difference between teams before it's considered uneven, 2 is really the minimum
                            bIgnoreWinning If set to true, don't take into account if the smaller team is winning
                            fTeamScoreThreshold Difference in teamscore before it's considered winning (used when checking if the smallest team is winning), should be 0 or less because with -1 the score difference has to be at least 2
                            bOnlyBalanceOnRequest Only balance the teams when it's requested via: mutate balance
                            fTeamBalanceDelay Number of seconds to wait befor balancing the team automatically
                            bIgnoreReservedSlots If set to true, that entered bassed on a reserved slot (requires the Reserved Slots addon) will not be balanced. Only the reserved slots with IP, Hash or PlayerName can be checked. Reserved slots based on the password or any other part of the connect url can't be checked.
                            bBotsBalance Balance bots first. This only works if there are bots on the server, or MinPlayers has been set.
                            bAddBots Add bots to balance the teams first.
                            iMaxBots The absolute maximum number of bots allowed. If set to -1 it will use the maximum recommended player count for the current map, if set to -2 it will use the minimum recommended player count (both corrected with the current player count).
                            bBotsFill When the game isn't unbalanced, but the team sizes are not equal bots will correct the team size
                            bSwitchPlayersBack If a user switches team when the teams are unbalanced switch the user back to his old team (when he tried to join the bigger team). If set to false it will use the standard balancing method.
                            BalanceMethod
                            Various balance methods:
                            Balance players based on their join time (BM_Oldest, BM_Newest).
                            Balance players based on their gaming performance, their performance is defined by their score/death ration (BM_Worst, BM_Best).
                            Or just randomly (BM_Random). Key players are never balanced.

Comment

Let me use your own suggestion. For this we'll say it's a 6 v 6 match. The winning team as 2 people lose their connection. Does the winning team then need to be clobbered till they are losing so someone can balance the teams out?
                              with the mutator i speak about, when that happens, a message starts to blink on the screen letting you know a team is 2 players short. usually in competitive matches (OGL etc) if the other team is courteous some player will IDLE until the others arrive again on the server (not mandatory tho). its all a very tricky situation, it should be used in PUBS only. private servers players usually dont behave that way, switching to the winning team and such.
                              even in the public server i play nowadays, most players are old school and they know whats up.

Comment

Working...
                              X