• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    this thread is off topic and not one of the sanctioned off topics

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Renegade
    AFAIK, Family Guy has never been brought back before... They did 3 series, straight off, then cancelled it. As soon as the DVDs were released they sold like hot cakes and then they agreed to do another 30-odd episodes in 2005...
    actually... it started on fox, then got canceled, then cn bought it, then after it got popular agian fox bought some of the episodes back

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AFAIK, Family Guy has never been brought back before... They did 3 series, straight off, then cancelled it. As soon as the DVDs were released they sold like hot cakes and then they agreed to do another 30-odd episodes in 2005...
    They took it off at one point then it came back then cut once more if I remember right. I could be wrong.

EDIT:

Fox did not renew Family Guy in time for its third season to begin in the fall, and speculation was rampant that the show had been canceled. After much fan support it was announced that the much anticipated third season of Family Guy would be coming 11 months later. Midway through the third season however it was clear the show would be canceled.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is it just me, or is adult swim the saving grace of television?

they've rescued a number of defunct shows and given them a new life.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spaz007
    I know I seen it on CN before. I was talking about the new series in 2005.
    ok. and i thought it was only brought back once be fox.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bullrog
    uh.. AS I SAID family guy is still running on adult swim (a cartoon network production) which comes on at (for family guy) 11:00 pm on mon-thur and sat.
    I know I seen it on CN before. I was talking about the new series in 2005.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spaz007
    Family Guy has been brought back several times now. Fox needs to make up their minds for once.
    uh.. AS I SAID family guy is still running on adult swim (a cartoon network production) which comes on at (for family guy) 11:00 pm on mon-thur and sat.

Originally posted by nathjan
    yea but they are repeats on adult swim, we need new episodes.
    well, maybe cartoon network needs to pay them a little more so they get done with new episodes faster

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bullrog
    as with futurama, family guy is still running on adult swim.....
    yea but they are repeats on adult swim, we need new episodes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Family Guy has been brought back several times now. Fox needs to make up their minds for once.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, it's happened before...

The family guy DVD's sold so well that they are making another series due for air in 2005 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Go for it, buy the Futurama DVD, get it back!
    as with futurama, family guy is still running on adult swim.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, it's happened before...

The family guy DVD's sold so well that they are making another series due for air in 2005 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Go for it, buy the Futurama DVD, get it back!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when did the show leave........? tune in to adult swim on cartoon network mon-thur and saturday to catch it at 11:30 eastern

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [OT] Futurama

[OT] Futurama

http://www.moviehole.net/news/4209.html

The word around the campfire is that due to increasingly good sales on the “Futurama” DVD sets and Video Game, Fox may be firing up the grill on another season of Matt Groening’s show.

The series, which was on air for four seasons, never reached the heights of popularity achieved by “The Simpsons”, but was applauded by critics & fans everywhere.
    At the time the show was “pulled indefinitely”, the rumour was that at least another season of the show was in the early to 50% complete stage of production, and may be “revisited further down the road”.

Well, according to a couple of sources, they may just have gotten a little further down the road, so hopefully for fans of the show, there will be more Fry, Bender, Leela and Dr. Zoidberg on the way this time next year!
    Any fans of the show out there? Cause if you like the show, buy the DVDs, tell your friends, hassle people on the street - anything, just help bring the show back. I don't think the show ever got a chance, some of the best episodes were in the final season and the show really never got time to reach its peak. Bring it back!
Working...
X