This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futurama rocks.

Why the hell do they cancel shows which are doing good and have lots of fans anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by [D]Despair
      Futurama rocks.

Why the hell do they cancel shows which are doing good and have lots of fans anyway?
      Agreed, and i don't understand that either :weird:

BTW i have all 4 series of futurama on dvd now

Comment

See, it got cancelled because TV executives are stupid. Futurama was doing just great it's first season because it had a consistent time slot (after the Simpsons I believe), but then Fox got clever and thought hey, since Futurama is doing well, let's move it to another night, and put in some new show thats garbage in that successful time slot. Then boom, nobody likes the new show and it gets cancelled, and people have trouble finding when Futurama is on. Then Fox decides to move around Futurama even more and give it a hard time because it isn't getting much in the way of ratings anymore, because they moved it around. It's a nasty cycle. Then Futurama was simply cancelled.

Comment

futurama was so funny, plz bring it back... :cry:

Comment

I already got the 4 seasons on DVD

Comment

First they said they would be making new Family Guy episodes, now Futurama? This is awesome news! I love Fox and all its quality programing!

Comment

Yeah, Futurama rocks! I have rented all the episodes through netflix but maybe it's time to pony up the cash and show some support. It was a tragedy that fox let it go, I heard the costs were high compared to reality tv garbage. Sadly for them, I never watch fox now except for an occasional simpsons, they've lost a viewer until Futurama is back. Long live bender!

Comment

They need to bring back Firefly also, that show rocks.
                  But, atleast the movies out soon.

I also can't wait for more Futurama!

Comment

I never watch TV, but if I am forced to, Futurama is what I'll watch. I just might buy the DVDs.

Comment

Re: [OT] Futurama

Originally posted by hellfirexq
                      http://www.moviehole.net/news/4209.html

Any fans of the show out there? Cause if you like the show, buy the DVDs, tell your friends, hassle people on the street - anything, just help bring the show back. I don't think the show ever got a chance, some of the best episodes were in the final season and the show really never got time to reach its peak. Bring it back!
                      If this is true, it's incredible news!
                      New Episodes (Family Guy + Futurama) =

By the way, the best episodes were indeed in the last season. Jurassic Bark, The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings, The Sting... Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrog
                        when did the show leave........? tune in to adult swim on cartoon network mon-thur and saturday to catch it at 11:30 eastern
                        That's what they call "syndication" . M*A*S*H still runs in syndication, no one cares about that. People want new episodes, ie. the ones aired on FOX.

Comment

This is good news indeed.

Futurama is a great program with some absolutely classic characters.

Comment

I read in the mag ... WIRED ... they are suposed to bring it back along with family guy ...

i will go look when i get back to work monday the artical is haning on my wall ....

Dum

Comment

You guys are getting ahead of yourselves.. the show hasn't been brought back yet, there's just rumours circulating. So help the cause by picking up the dvds if you don't have them!

Comment

Working...
                              X