Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Sup with no weapon stay servers? Does this prove you can run around and pick weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup with no weapon stay servers? Does this prove you can run around and pick weapons

faster then me?

Cause if I had a gun I'd keel you arse..instead of joining a server and running around trying to shield people cause I can't pick up a freakin weapon!

</rant>

Weaponstay off is good for 1v1 and small TDM matches because it adds an element of strategic map control that would not be there if the weapons were available all the time.

However, it is thouroughly un-fun to have a DM server with 16 people on it and no weaponstay. You might as well play Assault Rifle arena.

I can only assume that some server admins do this out of gross misanthropy, or because they are hopped up on goofballs.

Comment

WeaponsStay isnt cool, especially for 1 on 1: it gives one of the players an advantage over the other. Johnson over and out.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbid-§-Murder
        WeaponsStay isnt cool, especially for 1 on 1: it gives one of the players an advantage over the other. Johnson over and out.
        how is that?

Comment

the question.....how is that not! :bulb: k i think that didnt make sense well......one player could hog up all the weapons while the other is left to search for one. So yeah.......

Comment

know your maps.

Comment

Weapon Stay works for CTF and any other gametype but, DM needs weapon stay off so it's more then just find a gun near your spawn and go out shooting. Think of what would happen if the LG was there ALL the time.

Comment

the question.....how is that not! :bulb: k i think that didnt make sense well......one player could hog up all the weapons while the other is left to search for one. So yeah.......
                Are YOU hopped up on goofballs? :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by DoomMonkey
                  Weapon Stay works for CTF and any other gametype but, DM needs weapon stay off so it's more then just find a gun near your spawn and go out shooting. Think of what would happen if the LG was there ALL the time.
                  I can agree to an extent for 1vs1 and clan matches, but a pub with even as little as 6 people is just not fun with weapon stay off.

Comment

Some people like the Weapon Stay off.

If you don't, go to a different server. No need to spam fourms to complain. Just switch servers.

There problem solved.

Comment

oh..i guess i misunderstood..you mean weaponstay OFF does that..

Comment

Originally posted by usahoppy
                        Some people like the Weapon Stay off.

If you don't, go to a different server. No need to spam fourms to complain. Just switch servers.

There problem solved.
                        Since when is soliciting an opinion on a feature of the game spam? Some people :cry:

Comment

Remember Kido's: bWeaponStay means they stay when true. Thus NO weapon searching.

Comment

weapon stay off

weapon stay off could be a good fighting tactic if you can time the weapon spawn good enough to control the match, just like timing power ups and armor.

Comment

Re: weapon stay off

Originally posted by mulishajake
                              weapon stay off could be a good fighting tactic if you can time the weapon spawn good enough to control the match, just like timing power ups and armor.
                              which is why it suits 1v1 quite well...

Comment

Working...
                              X