Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Ultimate Faq Guide] (read first before asking questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Darn it... just when you desided to add my "Make your own loadingscreens" -guide, the thread got so old it got deleted!

    ... but I backed it up ofcourse! Update your url!

    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=411104

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Mohlraax
      Darn it... just when you desided to add my "Make your own loadingscreens" -guide, the thread got so old it got deleted!

      ... but I backed it up ofcourse! Update your url!

      http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=411104


      thanks

      Comment


        #18
        :up: great job. Because of the hurricanes i dont have school for a while and i was thinking of writing an all in 1 rules thing for all the different aspects of posting and the like.

        Comment


          #19
          I'd add in that weapon binds thread that is somewhere on the forums, too lazy to find.

          Comment


            #20
            This thread is getting close to becoming 1337...

            Comment


              #21
              w/e

              Comment


                #22
                update ur thread alpha

                Originally posted by Org
                OnslaughtBP.ONSArtillery
                OnslaughtBP.ONSShockTank
                OnslaughtBP.ONSDualAttackCraft

                Comment


                  #23
                  ****, you deserve a PhD in unreal FAQuology

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by TseTse
                    ****, you deserve a PhD in unreal FAQuology
                    lol


                    thanks to my knowledge of unreal, i won the unrealops unreal history contest and received a gig of corsair xms pro ram

                    it helps

                    Comment


                      #25
                      wtf i just destroyed my scroll wheel scrolling down trying to figure out what freaking thread I clicked on o_O

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Eeep!!!
                        wtf i just destroyed my scroll wheel scrolling down trying to figure out what freaking thread I clicked on o_O
                        lol


                        "To scroll down this faq guide without breaking your scroll wheel, click your scroll wheel until 2 arrows appear, and press the down arrow key on your keyboard"

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Awesome thread! :up:

                          Comment


                            #28
                            OHHHHH, hahahahah i thought this was called ultimate "***" guide and i was wondering why anyone would post that? sorry my bad!

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Naelzek
                              OHHHHH, hahahahah i thought this was called ultimate "***" guide and i was wondering why anyone would post that? sorry my bad!

                              :noob: heh.


                              no hard feelings

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Nice FAQ

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X