game competittion, HERE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

game competittion, HERE!!!

in singapore (where i live) there is a gaming competetion coming near the finals, its called wcg 2005, unreal tourny 2004 is featured there, players from all over the world r coming, anyone noe if any good players r coming???

[sarcasm]WCG is for n00bs.[/sarcasm]

Comment

ll first the wcg is hed in the USA, next year its in singapore.

And only the creme de la creme of gaming participates.

Comment

I'm competing in the WCG. Except my WCG is Worcestershire Cyber Games, and it's held in my room, there is beer, the only game is UT2004 and even more than that, it doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
          I'm competing in the WCG. Except my WCG is Worcestershire Cyber Games, and it's held in my room, there is beer, the only game is UT2004 and even more than that, it doesn't exist.
          :haha: :bulb:

Comment

Re: game competittion, HERE!!!

Originally posted by KILLA
            in singapore (where i live) there is a gaming competetion coming near the finals, its called wcg 2005, unreal tourny 2004 is featured there, players from all over the world r coming, anyone noe if any good players r coming???
            There will be some good players (the usuals) for sure. It depends on the quals and stuff to get there. Also some people who qual don't go.

IIRC this year if you won the qual you got like 200 bucks towards your trip.

Comment

hhehee....great stuff....
              mmmmmmm beer

:haha: :up:

Comment

All the major European UT2004 players are entering/have qualified

Burnie
                GitZzz
                Lauke
                Th0r
                Spawniikiv
                Astz
                Zaccubus

.. and more who I can't remember off my head

Comment

:haha::up:

Comment

Working...
                  X