X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.fragilicious.com - Formerly known as The Skippers Cove of Custom Maps

ONS - IP: 64.74.101.103

CTF - IP: 66.165.108.227

By far the best ONS server there is, and a new CTF server that was just put up. The Skippers Cove of Custom Maps has been a place for top players to play since UT99, renamed The Fragilicious Frenzy for 2K4. You want to play high quality ONS and CTF where there are admins whose only job are to find and evaluate high quality custom maps for high quality game play, along with some of the best ONS/CTF players there are check the site/servers out.

Very mature admins, very mature and high quality players, high quality servers on a high quality connection, you can't ask for anything better. The server also has its own CTF and ONS ladder where some of the top clans play, all in a less serious (then the main ladders) and fun atmosphere. The servers have their own local stats tracker, real time game trackers that show the games info on the web site, web site map voting, news posts, forums, polls and many other cool and innovated features. This server/web site is made for gamers by gamers and you won't find anywhere better to play. The web site is also home (hosts) some of UT's top map makers that make many of the popular CTF and ONS maps that we all play. I don't know of a place that does more for the UT community!

*note*

I have no affilation with the server or staff, I'm just a player whose sick of the lame servers and appreciates a quality place to play.

Re: www.fragilicious.com - Formerly known as The Skippers Cove of Custom Maps

Originally posted by d1k
    ONS - IP: 64.74.101.103

CTF - IP: 66.165.108.227

By far the best ONS server there is, and a new CTF server that was just put up. The Skippers Cove of Custom Maps has been a place for top players to play since UT99, renamed The Fragilicious Frenzy for 2K4. You want to play high quality ONS and CTF where there are admins whose only job are to find and evaluate high quality custom maps for high quality game play, along with some of the best ONS/CTF players there are check the site/servers out.

Very mature admins, very mature and high quality players, high quality servers on a high quality connection, you can't ask for anything better. The server also has its own CTF and ONS ladder where some of the top clans play, all in a less serious (then the main ladders) and fun atmosphere. The servers have their own local stats tracker, real time game trackers that show the games info on the web site, web site map voting, news posts, forums, polls and many other cool and innovated features. This server/web site is made for gamers by gamers and you won't find anywhere better to play. The web site is also home (hosts) some of UT's top map makers that make many of the popular CTF and ONS maps that we all play. I don't know of a place that does more for the UT community!

*note*

I have no affilation with the server or staff, I'm just a player whose sick of the lame servers and appreciates a quality place to play.
    :up:

Comment

I don't think posting the IPs here would help out the "high quality" gameplay any.

Well, some of the people here aren't bad... but you know what I'm saying.

Comment

I've been playing there since UT99 and I think it says something that myself and many others are still playing there.
        The main reason I began playing there was the quality of players. You can usually find me playing there unless it's full....

Drop by and play a few games with us....

Comment

Best server ever for the past 5 years hands down.
          Not many have lasted the entire time like Fragilicious has.

I don't think posting the IPs here would help out the "high quality" gameplay any.
          Not to worry everyone has to start somewhere... and the people there understand all that. If your a total noob someone will always help you...players switch to teams to make them even without being asked most of the time.
          In Onslaught games are set so that they end quickly with scores of 2 for a regular time win and 1 for an overtime win. Takes 2 to win. So we have refined the the map rotation to make some fun time without people dropping out or getting bored with hour long maps.
          CTF will be just as good soon as the server is top notch and pings well.

Comment

It is a great server with a really good rotation of custom ONS maps. Almost everybody is well-mannered and a team player, and those that aren't are often run out of server. Please no swearing or team-switching to uneven teams (or to get their favorite color). Come on over and enjoy the addiction called ONS.

|FtM|root

P.S. Watch out for the HO/'s, they are everywhere

Comment

Too true - after all, I may end up there!

Comment

Map list.

Sounds good,
                do happen to have a list of the maps that can be downloaded so i dont have to take the push? That would be nice. I would really like to play on this server(s) and it sounds very nice.

Just wondering if you could post a link for all of us to use. I have been playing UT2k4 since it came out and i have yet to find a good ONS server. and as far as CTF i only play servers that play FaceClassic it would be nice to find another server that plays CTF and is Good with different maps thanks alot i look for to playing.

:up: :up:

Comment

Re: Map list.

Originally posted by ^Scipio^724
                  Sounds good,
                  do happen to have a list of the maps that can be downloaded so i dont have to take the push? That would be nice. I would really like to play on this server(s) and it sounds very nice.

Just wondering if you could post a link for all of us to use.
                  The website is http://www.fragilicious.com/ and the links for the maps are on the right hand side. Click on the map name link and a popup box will appear with the download link (and a little pic of the map).

The current maps are:
                  ONS-UP-SandCrack
                  ONS-BoilingParadise
                  ONS-AthwartCask
                  ONS-AnHonorableDeath-SE
                  ONS-Noxious
                  ONS-Majestic
                  ONS-Dreamus
                  ONS-CBP2-Brassed
                  ONS-Argento-Del-Alma
                  ONS-Resilience
                  ONS-Twilight
                  ONS-RingOfFire
                  ONS-LonesomeGlen
                  ONS-RangerSEMSU
                  ONS-IronFist5N
                  ONS-(RTS)Kingdom
                  ONS-Dinora

For some reason RangerSEMSU and RingOfFire aren't in the download list (possibly removed). Their links are at Unreal Playground on this page:
                  http://www.unrealplayground.com/maps...ype=ons&show=r

See you there.
                  |FtM|root

Comment

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i am assuming that the CTF under the ONS is for the CTF Server right ?

Dumb question but it never hurts to ask.

Thank you,

Comment

Yes, it is. All the maps on the CTF server are custom but I am not sure on the map list. The re-direct is pretty fast and CTF maps are small (compared to ONS at least) so I wouldn't worry about those.

|FtM|root

Comment

OKy day,
                        Thank you so much i wil get right on them. I look forward to gaming with ya partner.

Comment

There are a few programmers (like shark) who take time out of their busy days to do up little tools like The Fragilicious Map checker, where you run the program, it checks to see if you have the maps in the current rotation. If you don't it automaticly downloads them for you. That among many other nifty features accociated with this server, you can't go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ^Scipio^724
                            OKy day,
                            Thank you so much i wil get right on them. I look forward to gaming with ya partner.

Good playing with you last night Scipio, you're pretty good. I know your name from somewhere and I can't remember where. Did you play on the server in the (CTF) 99 or 2K3 days?

Comment

Thx Partner

Originally posted by {tSc}Duke_Nukem
                              Good playing with you last night Scipio, you're pretty good. I know your name from somewhere and I can't remember where. Did you play on the server in the (CTF) 99 or 2K3 days?
                              Ya good playing with as well mate. I have probably play on the older servers before, i dont remember but if you saw that name it was probably me.

I was VERY impressed with the server, and most all of the ppl that played. I hope to see you on again.

You ever play any FaceClassic servers: that is all they play is FaceClassic, i got hooked on those for a while. Still love to play them. Remindes of the good old days of UT99. It is really good for sniper rifle training. You learn to use it fast on that lvl.

Comment

Working...
                              X