does any1 know what mouse i should get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does any1 know what mouse i should get

does any1 know what mouse i should get i already have a microsoft intel mouse optical thats wired with 5 buttons i want 1 that is wired and better for gameing and web surfing

logitech mx500

Comment

Originally posted by [H]DaVisionz
      logitech mx500

Comment

Logitech MX310

Comment

any1 have a link or pic of it also

Comment

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?pa...9&languageid=1

she's a beauty :-D

Comment

im also thinking of getting the zboard crossfire keyboard from compusa if u want dont know wat it looks like here's a link Zboard crossfire keyboard it costs $40 bucks in compusa and thats the only place you can get until november 15 i want a keyboard for games like unreal tournament 2004 for wen it comes out so any1 know if i should get if any1 has the game please share there comments of how is it

Comment

The Zboard looks pretty handy dandy. But if got good at it I am sure I could do some amazing things. And then I would be called a cheater in every game. i don't know yet

Comment

Do you have the MS IntelliMouse Explore V3? No need to switch then, I doubt that you notice much difference.

Comment

MX700

Cordless > corded

That is all.

Comment

Orginally posted by Nickless
                      Do you have the MS IntelliMouse Explore V3? No need to switch then, I doubt that you notice much difference
                      how can i check

Comment

dont get corded,

i dont care what they say, "The cord dosnt get in the way"

its card;ess "so its better"

nonono!!!

cordless is not as sharp, and is heaver and you have to charge it.

before u kmnow it u will have to buy a new batter pack for it.

Comment

how can i check
                          It looks like this http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mo...s.aspx?pid=003
                          and on the under-side it says IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 USB and PS2 Compatible.

dont get corded,
                          i dont care what they say, "The cord dosnt get in the way"

its card;ess "so its better"
                          Corded (No batterys :up: ) > Cordless imo.

Get the func Surface 1030 Mousepad it has a nice cord clip and the cord doesn´t 'pull' at your mouse or get in your way.
                          http://www.func.net/

Comment

Personally I don't recommend those mouse pads/surfaces at all (where movement is registered on the pad, rather from the mouse).

[rant]
                            A mouse came with my wacom tablet and it works the same way. It's completely unplayable in games.
                            Try moving your cursor from the left of your screen to the right. You don't move your hand in a straight line, but rather in an arc, but since you always move the mouse sideways, the cursor moves straight. This doesn't go for those pads, so if you try turning around you end up looking into the ground (or up to the sky if you got invert on).
                            [/rant]

Comment

Personally I don't recommend those mouse pads/surfaces at all (where movement is registered on the pad, rather from the mouse).
                              Are you talking about the func surface? What do you mean by 'movement is registered on the pad rather from the mouse'? I don´t get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X