Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont see what the big deal is. you got a fan (Kronon) whos been around since the begining and all ya'll got to say is 'get out' '**** off'

pretty obvious mark rein is an idiot, thats why he doesn't post much

Comment

Re: Times never change..

Originally posted by BaleFire
      ****.. gone for months, and when I get back, I find you two still hard at it.. . Good to see you all still around..

-- BaleFire
      Good to see you too BaleFire.

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
        That is a fair question and i will give you a honest answer....i am still here because for a solid year UT2003 has been getting more like UT99 stop and look at all the changes made in the last year all the tweeks and now bringing back the sniper etc i still had hopes that they were going to lean more towards the old style of play mabye merge the two a little better than the drastic move made in the release....i can take change to a point but when it no longer even resembles the original i want to know why ...i hope this answers your question and no you don,t think you are better but you have done your share of bashin me....but hey it is all good and i loose no sleep over any of this stuff....
        We'll have to agree to disagree on this one Magwa. All of the things that you've said you hate about 2k3 are still there. It's easy to understand Magwa, and you know it. UT and 2k3 are simply different games. This is true old man, whether you like it or not.

As for the UT sniper, it was replaced for a solid reason. Kinetic sniper weapons simply don't belong in this type of game. If I want to find a hole to hide in and snipe people there are lots of different games available. A kinetic sniper fits the tactical style of play. In a game that aspires to be fast-paced carnage, it's a cowards weapon.

Comment

Bahh, I though this thread was closed by now. I even asked for the admins to close it.

I don't feel like going into a flamewar with a bunch of fanboys, who would defend Epic if UT2004 turned out to be Sims Online 2004.

ezro//err, Epic guys always insults me, I guess they don't like me much. They often respond to my threads though.

/Kronon

Comment

I thought you could close it yourself using the options below. Admin options.

Comment

This Kronon hassle is just funny. Even Mark Rein jumped on him.
              Fact is, Kronon has hardly started any anti-UT2 threads of his
              own, he has just dropped in here and there, slipped some small
              (always small!), moderate comments every now and then.

Kronon has almost gone out of his way to be quiet and moderate.
              He has even distanced himself from extremists (!!!) like me on
              several occasions. True: I don't think I ever got a supportive
              post from him. I have no idea why - maybe because he didn't
              want to be "hated" like I've become.

Ah well, looks like you still managed that, Kronon..

Comment

Originally posted by danseko
                This Kronon hassle is just funny. Even Mark Rein jumped on him.
                Fact is, Kronon has hardly started any anti-UT2 threads of his
                own, he has just dropped in here and there, slipped some small
                (always small!), moderate comments every now and then.

Kronon has almost gone out of his way to be quiet and moderate.
                He has even distanced himself from extremists (!!!) like me on
                several occasions. True: I don't think I ever got a supportive
                post from him. I have no idea why - maybe because he didn't
                want to be "hated" like I've become.

Ah well, looks like you still managed that, Kronon..
                Hehe, I have started a few aggressive threads, especially after the demo phase, but one or two recently as well (like this one).

I have also supported you on numrous occasions, but I try to stay ouy of the most hate-filled flamewars and you seem to like those

I still manages to be 'hated' by a few fanboys though, like Khamer above. Funny thing is, I kind of like most of them. Sure, they are often quite clueless but they are also very harmless and often funny. When they jump into discussions they have no clue about, like discussions about tournament settings, TTM, 1-on-1, etc, they can be a bit annoying though.

Btw, I can't close this thread. Tried but it didn't succeed. Going to try again.

/Kronon

Comment

Working...
                X