Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel weird now.(edit: map link added)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I feel weird now.(edit: map link added)

    I made a few long halways connected by warp zones so it never ends while running through them. Each room had a different color pulsing light. I set the gamespeed to 16 and the fov to 180 and ran through it for about 7 minutes. I now have a headache...

    Map: http://members.lycos.co.uk/hamham2006/
    then click on headache

    #2
    Uh....

    dont do it again?

    What you want us to say?

    Comment


      #3
      pulsing light i didnt think lighting effects work how did u manage tht?

      Comment


        #4
        :bulb:

        ...

        ...

        ..

        :weird:?

        A never ending map...

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Jake-SF
          Uh....

          dont do it again?

          What you want us to say?
          I want to see some one else try it.

          Originally posted by DJ_XTB
          pulsing light i didnt think lighting effects work how did u manage tht?
          Triggerlights are your friend...

          Comment


            #6
            send us the map i will

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by DJ_XTB
              send us the map i will

              Comment


                #8
                Best map evar!
                LINK PLZ
                :haha:

                Seriously this could be some fun.

                Comment


                  #9
                  try the map now. Since i didnt save it i had to do a quick remake.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    How did you get the fov past 100?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by nathjan
                      How did you get the fov past 100?
                      type 'fov 180' in the console.
                      For the gamespeed type ' gamespeed #' in the console

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Baz
                        It says the compressed file is invaild or corrupted...
                        EDIT: I save target as! dumb I R!
                        Redownload. I downloaded it to see and it worked for me. I didnt even unzip it i just doublicked the map in the compressed folder...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Jake-SF
                          What you want us to say?
                          What a stupid question... he want's us to say "K" a million times, like every other thread in here

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by DJ_XTB
                            pulsing light i didnt think lighting effects work how did u manage tht?
                            Next to Triggerlights you can also use an Emitter that only uses a light effect.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: I feel weird now.(edit: map link added)

                              Originally posted by torres007
                              I made a few long halways connected by warp zones so it never ends while running through them. Each room had a different color pulsing light. I set the gamespeed to 16 and the fov to 180 and ran through it for about 7 minutes. I now have a headache...

                              Map: http://members.lycos.co.uk/hamham2006/
                              then click on headache
                              omg. it's full of stars!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X