Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPG Deathmatch! :) New players start @ lvl 20 now

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    RPG Deathmatch! :) New players start @ lvl 20 now

    All new players start at level 20 now! That gives you about 100 stat points to use on your level ups!

    I'm glad to see alot of the old regular players on the server again, and some new players as well!!

    [UT2004]64.37.227.234:7777[/UT2004]

    10 slots, 2 spectator slots..

    Deatmatch with the RPG mod, explosive ammo, slomodeath, ping compensation2 mutator, Map vote & custom maps with fast redirect!

    What is RPG? (for those that dont know)

    quote: "UT2004 RPG is a mutator for Unreal Tournament 2004. It is created by Mysterial. It adds RPG (Role Playing Game) elements to the game we all love, such as the ability to gain levels, finding special weapons and artifacts."

    Anyways, your all welcome to stop by and join the mayhem & chaos (or is that chaos & mayhem)?

    Frag On!

    edit: Player and Game Stats are available at my website now!

    #2
    you nubbed the url

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Jermaine_X
      you nubbed the url
      Thanks! I didn't even notice that... :up:

      Comment


        #4
        I just finished setting up the stats page for the RPG DM server! so you can see player and server stats! :up:

        http://magick.clanservers.com/utstatsdb

        Comment


          #5
          any change there will be a Europe RPG server? :cry:

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Zoeff
            any change there will be a Europe RPG server? :cry:
            There's always a chance one may show up.. You could always start one yourself (I could help you set it up)... But since I'm Canadian and my server is in the U.S. it's not much of a chance I'll set one up myself...

            Comment


              #7
              Go take a look at www.planetunreal.com.

              I apologize for the news being pushed down a ways, but it had to be, as there are a lot of large news updates that need to be put at the top today.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Virax
                Go take a look at www.planetunreal.com.

                I apologize for the news being pushed down a ways, but it had to be, as there are a lot of large news updates that need to be put at the top today.
                wow!! Thanks Virax, you rock!! :up:

                I had no idea what I was looking for then all of a sudden I saw "Community RPG Deathmatch Server" in the headlines!!! At first I thought I had some competition.. LOL

                That's Great!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  ****! wtf!! j/k I'm really bored!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Heh, i'm back on your server

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by UTReport.com
                      Heh, i'm back on your server
                      :up:

                      This new player entered the server today and played almost 30 straight games in a row!!! OMG :bulb:

                      :haha:

                      Comment


                        #12
                        All new players start at level 20 now! That gives you about 100 stat points to use on your levelups! As of right now the higest level player is Org @ ~lvl 124

                        Comment


                          #13
                          There are 11 replies to this thread (not including this one): Only 4 of them are from anyone but yourself.

                          Just stop spamming your own threads - if people are interested then they will post and the thread will float. If people are not interested then the thread will die... this is how forums work.

                          It should be obvious by now that no-one is really interested about this, or any of your other threads about the same subject and you should let this one die and never make another.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by MechaFubs
                            There are 11 replies to this thread (not including this one): Only 4 of them are from anyone but yourself.
                            Just stop spamming your own threads - if people are interested then they will post and the thread will float. If people are not interested then the thread will die... this is how forums work.
                            It should be obvious by now that no-one is really interested about this, or any of your other threads about the same subject and you should let this one die and never make another.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by MechaFubs
                              There are 11 replies to this thread (not including this one): Only 4 of them are from anyone but yourself.

                              Just stop spamming your own threads - if people are interested then they will post and the thread will float. If people are not interested then the thread will die... this is how forums work.

                              It should be obvious by now that no-one is really interested about this, or any of your other threads about the same subject and you should let this one die and never make another.
                              Why would anyone post such a spiteful comment?



                              GL with your RPG server, sounds fun, hope a good Euro one springs up somewhere

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X