Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by [fH]Freak
    still cant get that bloody teaser to work and downloaded it twice. anyone else have problems?
    Theres no point man. Just another ****ty frag video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    still cant get that bloody teaser to work and downloaded it twice. anyone else have problems?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Boring.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really, really cool.

Ut2k4 movies > *

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zoeff
    care to demorec? never seen him online because of the pings and the movies.... well... they are kinda "censored"
    Yeah I have demos. We were both playing kind of crappily cause we were on voice at the time. Ruins your concentration when people are talking.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That thread doesn't have any UT2004 movies. I still have to add two movies that came out recently, which will probably be the last update for that thread. I will start one for UT2004 movies soon enough.
    still waiting for the new topic... or im incredibly stupid and missed it :bulb:

*edit* cant get the video to play with WMP, realplayer, quicktime, BS player... any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    k gimme a sec
    [edit] here it is
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...loiters+ohnoes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Powerslave666
    That thread doesn't have any UT2004 movies. I still have to add two movies that came out recently, which will probably be the last update for that thread. I will start one for UT2004 movies soon enough.
    okay!

looking forward to that thread in the future when there are lots of movies to download

Originally posted by Triminal
    map epxloiters are making a non frag movie similar to attack the alpha or back to basics so watch out!
    can u gimme a link to that thread? i lost it and teh s34rch button didn't work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are there any other good ut2004 movies in production or that have been released coz i love seeing those things
    map epxloiters are making a non frag movie similar to attack the alpha or back to basics so watch out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for all the positive feedback.

few things:

no, i dont use 120fov, but me and sagacity decided that the stylized look of the movie would be best with a high fov.

right now there are no plans to use anything other than screenshotmode. we want this to be more of an awe-inspiring movie, then a hardcore fragmovie, which there are an abundance of right now.

again, thanks for the comments, you can expect the movie soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zoeff
    you may want to check out this thread:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...+ut2003+movies

not sure if there are any UT2004 movies hidden somewhere in that thread but its worth a look :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are there any other good ut2004 movies in production or that have been released coz i love seeing those things
    you may want to check out this thread:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...+ut2003+movies

not sure if there are any UT2004 movies hidden somewhere in that thread but its worth a look :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bleh01
    He's pretty good. I beat him one map, he beat me the other. Though next time we play I'm gonna rage him hardcore
    care to demorec? never seen him online because of the pings and the movies.... well... they are kinda "censored"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He's pretty good. I beat him one map, he beat me the other. Though next time we play I'm gonna rage him hardcore

Leave a comment:

Working...
X