• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats wrong with a high field of view mine is set at

100 :bulb:

Comment

am i going crazy?

i thought we already had a teaser to envy's movie,with the nice air greneade and stuff in antalus

wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by ||M@Yh3M||
        am i going crazy?

i thought we already had a teaser to envy's movie,with the nice air greneade and stuff in antalus

wtf?
        Yeah, but this is a new teaser. Plus he had to start over because of HDD problems.

Comment

k,dloading

and wtf?

ive got a 512 connection and usually my thing doesnt go over 40 KBPS

wtf is this?

Comment

:up:

holy ****,the quality is unbeleivable,the rags are really good,esp the desertisle bio one

tropic,i havent even seen u do that

:up:

really looking foward to it.hurry up the production,and theres a "i helped the community" in it for u

right penguin

Comment

Speaking of Tropic, I hate 1on1ing him :P We played the other day and every time I got 2 feet off the ground it's like "OMFG HES MIDAIR LETS THROW GOO AT HIS FACE FLROF"

<3

Comment

Originally posted by bleh01
                Speaking of Tropic, I hate 1on1ing him :P We played the other day and every time I got 2 feet off the ground it's like "OMFG HES MIDAIR LETS THROW GOO AT HIS FACE FLROF"

<3
                :haha:

I realy want to do a 1on1 with tropic just because he playes so weird and funny (used unused weapons) but he lives in the USA so.... PING! :cry:

Comment

He's pretty good. I beat him one map, he beat me the other. Though next time we play I'm gonna rage him hardcore

Comment

Originally posted by bleh01
                    He's pretty good. I beat him one map, he beat me the other. Though next time we play I'm gonna rage him hardcore
                    care to demorec? never seen him online because of the pings and the movies.... well... they are kinda "censored"

Comment

are there any other good ut2004 movies in production or that have been released coz i love seeing those things

Comment

Originally posted by [fH]Freak
                        are there any other good ut2004 movies in production or that have been released coz i love seeing those things
                        you may want to check out this thread:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...+ut2003+movies

not sure if there are any UT2004 movies hidden somewhere in that thread but its worth a look :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                          you may want to check out this thread:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...+ut2003+movies

not sure if there are any UT2004 movies hidden somewhere in that thread but its worth a look :up:

That thread doesn't have any UT2004 movies. I still have to add two movies that came out recently, which will probably be the last update for that thread. I will start one for UT2004 movies soon enough.

Comment

thanks for all the positive feedback.

few things:

no, i dont use 120fov, but me and sagacity decided that the stylized look of the movie would be best with a high fov.

right now there are no plans to use anything other than screenshotmode. we want this to be more of an awe-inspiring movie, then a hardcore fragmovie, which there are an abundance of right now.

again, thanks for the comments, you can expect the movie soon.

Comment

Originally posted by [fH]Freak
                              map epxloiters are making a non frag movie similar to attack the alpha or back to basics so watch out!

Comment

Originally posted by Powerslave666
                                That thread doesn't have any UT2004 movies. I still have to add two movies that came out recently, which will probably be the last update for that thread. I will start one for UT2004 movies soon enough.
                                okay!

looking forward to that thread in the future when there are lots of movies to download

Originally posted by Triminal
                                map epxloiters are making a non frag movie similar to attack the alpha or back to basics so watch out!
                                can u gimme a link to that thread? i lost it and teh s34rch button didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X