No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition Release Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another reason Epic really needs to get the release date just right to maximize market share possibilities. There are already quite a few who won't even give the ECE a second look. Releasing it at the wrong time would spell bad news for whoever is in charge of that project from the Corporate side ... cuz projected numbers will get crushed. And I don't want to see that happen

Comment

I didn't think this question quite warranted a new thread so i've recycled, it does relate to this thread title though. I was wondering if there was any official word on who will get the chance to have ECE first? Downloaders or buyers? according to ebgames they will be shipping on the 21st of September. Just wondering if someone could clear that up for me? also is there any word on how big the download is likely to be?

Comment

Originally posted by pbze
        I didn't think this question quite warranted a new thread so i've recycled, it does relate to this thread title though. I was wondering if there was any official word on who will get the chance to have ECE first? Downloaders or buyers? according to ebgames they will be shipping on the 21st of September. Just wondering if someone could clear that up for me? also is there any word on how big the download is likely to be?
        i doubt epic release it for free on the net before releasing it, maybe they release it on the net and in stores at same time

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear hazard
          i doubt epic release it for free on the net before releasing it, maybe they release it on the net and in stores at same time
          at the same exact minute

Comment

Working...
          X