Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition Release Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition Release Date

Was just browsing around the net and came across this. http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/unreal-tour.../539192p1.html

I hope it's not old news.

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=409671

Comment

News to me.

Hooray.

Love the cover BTW any larger versions available?

Comment

How come the top of the first article posted says September but the bottom of the same article says November?

Comment

Yea you beat me too it, but my title's better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos
            Yea you beat me too it, but my title's better.
            yep, the other thread passed me by! But thanks to ya both!

Comment

If that cover is the mecha skaarj then I have died and went to heaven because that looks awesome. Oh and guess what comes out the 21st... SW DVD set and SW Battlefront... that day is like gonna be like an early christmas.

Comment

is it worth buying? man i just got the dvd edition 3 months ago why they release a new one so soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2k4
                  is it worth buying? man i just got the dvd edition 3 months ago why they release a new one so soon?
                  No worries - it's free to download

Comment

like a new version to download but u gotta have the ut2004 origional cd like an expansion..phew wat a relieve i didnt want to spend 40 dollars on some new editions

Comment

I wonder if we'll get to download the ece content before it or after it ships...

Comment

whew!! :-)

thanks, Koopa - that had me worried for a bit.. :-)

Comment

look, its the metal guard
                          http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/69...g_2289465.html

Comment

Well I am the biggest UT fan around .. one of them anyway and even I think that Sept. 21st is not going to happen ... especially now with HL2 delayed EPIC can take a bit more time to make certain this is a solid release (bug wise that is) ... they are putting the newest patch in this build so maybe they did ... we'll see but even I am not holding my breath for a Sept. 21st release. Virax and her counterparts at other sites usually have a clue ... especially if the release is happenig that month .. and I haven't seen anything. Perhaps they are going to surprise us ... but that hardly seems likely.

Anyway I am bracing for a late November date ... to be a part of that big month .. H2, HL2, and now UT2K4 ECE ... it should be interesting to see what happens if they do decide to release during that month. Looking at it this way it should come out in either October or December and December seems way too far off after all the news. Whenever it is I am giving them my bucks so they can stay rich, happy, and motivated to make better and better games (Hey ... you gotta be realistic right )

Comment

November will hopefully see the World of Warcraft Open Beta. I'm playing the Stress Test now and it is so awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X