Fed up of the Ion Painter not working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed up of the Ion Painter not working!

I'm fed up of being in ONS-FrostBite (for example), flying to where to Ion Painter is and it nor f*cking working. The thing that ****** me off is that whilst I'm up there, I'm a target! I'm always killed within 1 minute by a Raptor or Manta. Fix it Epic, you've had enough time!

In some area's in some maps you can't get a lock on the ground. also remember that you must do it in an open area.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
      In some area's in some maps you can't get a lock on the ground. also remember that you must do it in an open area.
      I stand on the podium and aim in the node area (not actually on it). If it's a 'blocked zone' there should be a message saying the Ion Painter can't be sent in that particular area or something!

Comment

be sure to turn the safety off...

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
          wazzup frogger?? :haha: second thread that i see you posting like that

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
            wazzup frogger?? :haha: second thread that i see you posting like that
            just trying to help out...

Comment

no your not

Comment

The ion painter works just find, you have to be standing still and it has to be in the open so that the bomber can "see" the target. Plus anyone who plays in Frostbite should always look up at the spot where the ion painter is, if you see someone hanging off the edge, shoot at him, it will distract him and he will have to move and will not be able to lock on. So epic don't there isnt anything to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                  :noob:

Comment

it's not an ion painter, it's a target painter and there is a problem with it. you aim and the laser goes bright red, like it does when it's about to fire, then it goes away and you repeat, and repeat, until it actually works. it has nothing to do with moving or whatever it's just bugged. you can stand perfectly still and you have maybe a 50% chance of it working. this also happens a lot on severance

Comment

here is the trick....point it at the sheild spawn behind the node works every time!

Comment

Both the ion painter and target painter have this problem. Some spots are open but it wont lock no matter what. No clue just remember which spots you can make a lock.

Comment

Working...
                        X