Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Noz
    Nope, so that's why i stick with my soundstorm .
    Same here it kicks!!! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: New Audigy anytime soon?

Originally posted by Nirvelli
    I was thinking about getting an Audigy 2 ZS, because my current Audigy 1 has FireWire, but no gameport joystick connection thing, and I don't want to go buy a new USB joystick, because mine is perfectly good. Also, I am going to build a new computer in the near future (read "next summer" ), and I figured I could put the Audigy 1 back into this computer and use the Audigy 2 for the new one. Does anyone know if there will be a new Audigy card out anytime soon, and if it would be worth it to wait for it?

(don't worry, the stick isn't for UT)
    I have the Audigy 2 ZS..used to have Audigy Player before and I am EXTREMLY happy with the ZS...payed it 100 Euro's..but I gotta say I also have Inspire T7700..created mainly for the Audigy 2 ZS Sound card..it's a 7.1 system and in combination with the ZS the really ARE GREAT!!! I won't even start talking about the effect on my neighbours..the thought the war has started when I started playing UT2k4 & Call Of Duty...Oh, and you simply GOTTA hear the effect when you get into Goliath and fire a rocket simply amazing.

NOTE: It IS a 7.1 system, but all the 5.1 signals are automaticaly up-mixed to 7.1 and sounds like the real 7.1..again, AMAZING!

So, BUY IT!

P.S. T7700 costs more than the sound card..round 135 Euro's..

BTW, does anyone know what is ZS short for??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have the Audigy 2 Platinum (not the ZS).

i like it cuz it has the front bay with the firewire and all that.

anyways, my point is, if you can find the older non-ZS version, that would probably be cheaper...

i have it and it rocks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I remember reading next audigy will be pci express only and not out before the end of the year.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nope, so that's why i stick with my soundstorm .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Noz
    I won't buy any sound card from creative before they add a dolby digital encoder to it (not only pass through like now, but true 5.1 analog to 5.1 DD).
    I'd love that too, but is there any reasonably priced card (apart from Nforce 2 SoundStorm) that supports that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I won't buy any sound card from creative before they add a dolby digital encoder to it (not only pass through like now, but true 5.1 analog to 5.1 DD).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i guess... but on topic again... no, i dont recoment buying a new audigy if you already have a audigy 1.... that a good card too

but its you're opinion so....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe you were thinkin about this one or this one.

Leave a comment:

• replied

was 50 Euro's difrence when i bought my audigy 2... never mind then :cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Audigy 2
    Audigy 2 ZS
    Only $5 difference?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dont get a ZS ... waist of money... its just for profesional music mixers and stuff like that ...

i've got the audigy 2 (nothing after that name) and it preformes exacly the same way as my frends ZS

EDIT: oh and new audigy card? nah i think you'll have to wait another year for that audigy 2 is good enough :up:

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New Audigy anytime soon?

New Audigy anytime soon?

I was thinking about getting an Audigy 2 ZS, because my current Audigy 1 has FireWire, but no gameport joystick connection thing, and I don't want to go buy a new USB joystick, because mine is perfectly good. Also, I am going to build a new computer in the near future (read "next summer" ), and I figured I could put the Audigy 1 back into this computer and use the Audigy 2 for the new one. Does anyone know if there will be a new Audigy card out anytime soon, and if it would be worth it to wait for it?

(don't worry, the stick isn't for UT)
Working...
X