bored of jacob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bored of jacob

is it possible to change the defult char, i.e if some1 is using a skin/model i dont have is it possible to make the game show sumthing outher than jacob?

and is there a way to use a diff char and if outhers dont have it, use a diff one such as arclite whilst still using a differnt model/skin?

you can change the default character in you're ini file

first make every1 jacob (but i think you already did that)

bForceDefaultCharacter=True

but i cant find the location where you can change the default model :bulb: oh wel.. im not the only1 that knows this so it will probebly be posted under this post

Comment

After the last couple of patches you can choose your model in the gui if its one you an force it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by EX1LE
        After the last couple of patches you can choose your model in the gui if its one you an force it will be.
        i hope.... its a god idea anyway

Comment

I wish there was a option that takes out the "if i use default model for other players, then i have to be gorge as well"

its just too boring seeing everyone as gorge, its a nice idea, but too many people use default model

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Hamburger
            I wish there was a option that takes out the "if i use default model for other players, then i have to be gorge as well"

its just too boring seeing everyone as gorge, its a nice idea, but too many people use default model
            It's just to avoid the exploit of people using Matrix (hard to see) for themselves and Gorge (easy to see) for everyone else.

I don't force models and I use a fairly easy to see character for myself. I like the variety and don't feel the need to tune the game for an extra frag or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Early_bath
              It's just to avoid the exploit of people using Matrix (hard to see) for themselves and Gorge (easy to see) for everyone else.

I don't force models and I use a fairly easy to see character for myself. I like the variety and don't feel the need to tune the game for an extra frag or two.
              thats exactly what i'm thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Hamburger

Gorge rocks :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Qth
                  Gorge rocks :up:
                  no XAN rocks

Comment

Originally posted by SCAFE
                    no XAN rocks

Comment

Originally posted by SCAFE
                      no XAN rocks
                      No fraggle .......