Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would this game be without newbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am smiling everytime someone calls me a CHEATER!
    I wish it happened more often

Comment

Me too tourist

Comment

Noob is a relative term, everybody is a noob to somebody else.

It’s actually pretty funny watching some people gripe about the “noobs” that can’t play, and then the next day turn around and complain about the guy who showed up owned the server and called them a “noob” (which is pretty common around here).

IMHO the only way to move up the food chain is to continually seek players better then you and play them. If you continue to play people worse then you, you won’t get any better.

Comment

I wouldn't be around.

Noobs are great, and they just get better.

Comment

Well, if anyone ever wants easy kills, you can just play a game with me, as zoeff can confirm

Comment

I love newbies. I love the way they use Jakob and keep their name as 'Player' or change it to something like 'Killer' and run around in straight lines with their rocket launcher until they see an enemy, where they jump up and down frantically aiming rockets all over the show. So bouncy, energetic and full of enthusiasm, they're too cute :>

Comment

no, that's cute up until it's on a TDM server with team damage on:sour:

Comment

Re: What would this game be without newbies?

Originally posted by musilowski
                  [IMO]I just were thinking, what this game would be like without n00bs?[/IMO]
                  empty?

Comment

That is when you see to it that they never spend another second alive in that server.

Comment

It's amazing how fast a former noob flame and call other players for noobs. Most players that
                      fit under the 'noob' category are just plain ignorant, skill has nothing to do with it.

Comment

a game needs noobs like a fish needs a bicycle ... oh noes, thats not right - they are the essence of the thing man, take it away and you're left with just leet people, I wouldn't play at all cos although im not noob anymore, im certainally not pro!

I would be pwned even more then I am now and it would put me off playing full stop!

Comment

Without newbs there wouldn't be INA.

Comment

Without noobs, there would be no INA

Comment

Some fun on FFA servers, get so bored of people running around with flaks/rox and their RMB glued down .zZ

Comment

oh_so_hard

Comment

Working...
                                X