Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would this game be without newbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would this game be without newbies?

[IMO]

I just were thinking, what this game would be like without n00bs?
    I think the game would die fastly... Only the pwnz0rerz that have 30 frags in a 1 minute DM games (well, you get it )...
    And without n00bs, where is the fun? Nothing funny n00b things to watch and laugh at. No n00bish flamewars online (some of them are funny and some not).

Tell what do ya think.

And I don't hate n00bs, only the ones that really bug me off like one person I know. This thread is not mean't to be an insult to n00bs.

[/IMO]

i like no0bz .... i like the excuses they make and dont forget the flames like "SPAMMER" or... the best of em all - AIMBOT!!!!111 EPIC FIX!11

and ofcourse pwning them ;-)

Comment

yeah what would the game be with out me??

Comment

Originally posted by SCAFE
        yeah what would the game be with out me??
        nah .. you're prolly a good guy that WILL get better soon... not a n00b that keeps complaining instead of learning

Comment

It would be a game that was a financial failure.

Comment

Noobs are great they never cease to amuse me during an otherwise normal, uneventful match! The funniest thing is that its usually unintentional on their part

<3 (some) noobs

Comment

We were all noobs once... I like playing anyone with a good attitude. While the ones, just because they lost, scream and yell, and other bootable excuses, really **** me off. I get guys saying I'm cheating somehow, and I'm only a moderate level player!!

I enjoy giving tips/tricks, and other overall help to noobs. It's nice to be of help, even if they get good enough to kick my butt months later :P

Comment

Re: What would this game be without newbies?

Originally posted by musilowski
                I just were thinking, what this game would be like without n00bs?
                There is no such thing. ALL laws of reasoning break down. Don't think obsolete thaughts.

Comment

The pro community would be the same Epic would cry because they'd be bankrupt, and there wouldn't be any LG IG QuadJump 135% gamespeed 1v1 CTF sevrers.

Comment

everyone started out as one, so i really dont have a problem with noobs.

Only have a problem when they think they know stuff better then me.

Comment

I had a lot of fun when I was a noobie to the FPS scene[the original unreal not 99]. I think its fair to say that noobies make up the majority of players in any game and help a game live[to a certain extent]

Comment

Well people who are better than you obviously have more knowledge in certain areas about the game so there are people who know more than you. Same can be said for people who play different mods but may be a worse player - someone who plays AS knows a lot more about it than I do

Comment

Empty...

Comment

No cheating accusations!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                              nah .. you're prolly a good guy that WILL get better soon... not a n00b that keeps complaining instead of learning
                              well i know i suck but when i get killed im not like OMFG11!!!!HAX!1!1AIMBOTZ!11! EPICFICKS!111

Comment

Working...
                              X