Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Deacon's 1000th post Extravaganza (prize giveaway)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Deacon's 1000th post Extravaganza (prize giveaway)

Well, after finally becoming more than just a lurker and part-time poster I've hit the (little) big 1000. It's been interesting getting here, mostly fun but not without a few heated debates. That's part of the reason I stick around though, lots of opinions floating around, it's good to see someone elses view on things sometimes. Anyway...

...without further ado, here is the extravaganza

1) The first 10 (unique) posters here get one of the much coveted "Flame The_Deacon" vouchers. Valid for 30 days only, one of these vouchers permits the lucky posters one free flame without my retaliation.

Posters must explicitly say they are using a voucher (I would not want anyone banned for a seemingly random flame). Lastly, flames must adhere to forum rules in that they must not be overly obscene however I'm sure you're all creative enough without cursing the house down. Feel free to redeem in this thread if you like.

*Note to Sphinx: come on, use yer voucher already

2) Free to download for all, a commemorative wallpaper to remind you of this momentous occasion. This is a one fo a kind "Paint SkilllZ" wallpaper, and cannot be found in the shops anywhere.
    [shot]http://www.mustangmods.com/data/3341/deacon1000.png[/shot]

Now, a big thanks goes out to all the forum for helping me to reach this wonderful achievement. Hopefully most of you will be here to share my future posting landmarks.

The_Deacon

*disclaimer: this post is to be taken in a lightly humoured manner. Vouchers are real, my wierd posting style isn't (for the most part :bulb: ).

Grats! :up:

and :up: to the wallpaper

Comment

can I wait until you get 1337 posts?

Comment

On short notice I was able to come up with...

A fat dude falling in the water. :up:

Congrats on your 1000th!

Comment

i've come here for the prize voucher :up:

Props for ur 1000 posts :up:

Comment

I'm still far away for the 1000 posts

Anyway, Congrats The_Deacon

And i want my prize voucher :sour::up:

Comment

OMG My new desktop!

Comment

forumer neoflame = new forumer("INA");
                neoflame.FlameToken["The_Deacon"]++;

Comment

I forfeit my voucher.

Comment

looks like i missed out on the voucher (seems to have been 10 posters already)....maybe i should pay more attention to these forums, ****** work...UT2k4 24/7
                    anyways, congrats on the 1000 posts....i think i still have a long ways to go

Comment

since EX1LE forfeited, you just got in there jqvander.

Attention, vouchers have all been taken. I've taken note of the winners. I don't think I can actually be bothered to paint up vouchers so just remember yourselves and I've got my list anyway.

btw, thanks for the replies so far

Comment

i would rather get 100free frags on you

Comment

Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
                          i would rather get 100free frags on you
                          hehe, no vouchers needed for that. People get free frags off me all the time... but only cos I suck

Comment

Whenever I flame, I usually want to drive someone into a corner and make it so they can't do anything other than accept they are wrong (or right? ) mentally (no one has ever or will ever say "Yep, I was wrong. Sorry for the flames." here.. well, I did say that...once). I need to hear their retaliation, so that 30-day offer is rather useless for me.

Comment

That's excellent. I like the authentic shiny thingamabob. Must've taken some effort to get a bunch of them

Comment

Working...
                              X