Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you actually like the 200X naming of the new UT's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blh
    Unreal Christian Baby Disembowelment... hm...
    lol... As long as it fixes all the bugs/gameplay issues, everyone would buy it regardless!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadsheep
      Yeah you would. BTW, that was just a tame example ... if you =REALLY= don't care about the name then Unreal Child-Rape Tournament would be acceptable to you (and I'm sure it isn't). lol
      Oh it's perfectly acceptable to ME...
      I'm sure it would disturb some though.

Comment

Originally posted by CH405
        I dont like it.
        It feels too "EA"
        yeah lol

Comment

I could care less. Hmm or was it the other way around, well i couldnt care less about it either :noob:

Comment

Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
            I could care less. Hmm or was it the other way around, well i couldnt care less about it either :noob:
            Really? So Unreal Christian Baby Disembowelment is a perfectly acceptable name to you? How would you explain the purchase of such a game to your family or... uh... anyone in general? (i.e. the young, impressionable cashier at Best Buy?)

Comment

''Do you actually like the 200X naming of the new UT's?''
              hmmm....i....dont....know

Comment

Originally posted by ^OMFG!!
                Really? So Unreal Christian Baby Disembowelment is a perfectly acceptable name to you? How would you explain the purchase of such a game to your family or... uh... anyone in general? (i.e. the young, impressionable cashier at Best Buy?)
                Hey, that's including others in it. The question was do YOU care.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                  "Do you care if others care?"

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                    Do you really want to dance this jig? The name on the box has a direct correllation to how others view you. IF you =really don't care= about the name, then you really shouldn't care what others think of you for purchasing and/or possessing something with such a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohlraax
                      I realy dont care to much... just keep "Unreal" in the name, and I'm satesfied...

Agreed, "Unreal" is the heart!

Comment

I could hit it under my coat. Shop clerks I don't care about. (no offense to any shop clerks that might wander these boards)

Comment

name all sequels "Unreal" to confuse the masses!

World domination will surely follow!

Comment

Working...
                          X