Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you actually like the 200X naming of the new UT's?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by blh
    Unreal Christian Baby Disembowelment... hm...
    lol... As long as it fixes all the bugs/gameplay issues, everyone would buy it regardless!

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Deadsheep
      Yeah you would. BTW, that was just a tame example ... if you =REALLY= don't care about the name then Unreal Child-Rape Tournament would be acceptable to you (and I'm sure it isn't). lol
      Oh it's perfectly acceptable to ME...
      I'm sure it would disturb some though.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by CH405
        I dont like it.
        It feels too "EA"
        yeah lol

        Comment


          #34
          I could care less. Hmm or was it the other way around, well i couldnt care less about it either :noob:

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
            I could care less. Hmm or was it the other way around, well i couldnt care less about it either :noob:
            Really? So Unreal Christian Baby Disembowelment is a perfectly acceptable name to you? How would you explain the purchase of such a game to your family or... uh... anyone in general? (i.e. the young, impressionable cashier at Best Buy?)

            Comment


              #36
              ''Do you actually like the 200X naming of the new UT's?''
              hmmm....i....dont....know

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by ^OMFG!!
                Really? So Unreal Christian Baby Disembowelment is a perfectly acceptable name to you? How would you explain the purchase of such a game to your family or... uh... anyone in general? (i.e. the young, impressionable cashier at Best Buy?)
                Hey, that's including others in it. The question was do YOU care.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Boksha
                  Hey, that's including others in it. The question was do YOU care.
                  "Do you care if others care?"

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Boksha
                    Hey, that's including others in it. The question was do YOU care.
                    Do you really want to dance this jig? The name on the box has a direct correllation to how others view you. IF you =really don't care= about the name, then you really shouldn't care what others think of you for purchasing and/or possessing something with such a name.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Mohlraax
                      I realy dont care to much... just keep "Unreal" in the name, and I'm satesfied...

                      Agreed, "Unreal" is the heart!

                      Comment


                        #41
                        I could hit it under my coat. Shop clerks I don't care about. (no offense to any shop clerks that might wander these boards)

                        Comment


                          #42
                          name all sequels "Unreal" to confuse the masses!

                          World domination will surely follow!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X