This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Please remove me from your sig, that's just harassment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BTW, RO's former lead coder now works for AA.

Never played AA though, so I can't really compare. Something about downloading software from the DoD seems kinda creepy to me...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well i'm gonna have to give RO a try after reading this thread.

But as for the realism in America's Army - hell yeah!!! I especially love the level where you get to kick the **** out of prisoners. That rocks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks discord..I'll give it another try:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Red Orchestra: What a stinker!

Originally posted by Discord
    Heh... the guy obviously knows feck all about WW2. :haha:

Raid the beaches of normandy as a member of the strong, the proud, the Canadian Armed Forces.

oh wait, i frogot about britan and the japan, still funny though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Red Orchestra: What a stinker!

Originally posted by Shizna
    You want something with Americans in I guess... cos everyone else sucks right? *cough* ******.
    Heh... the guy obviously knows feck all about WW2. :haha:

Re: version mismatches. The current version of RO is 3.0. I'd expect that almost all servers are patched to that version by now.

Re: forum antagonism. Yeah, they're a feisty bunch over there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm new to RO, or at least I tried to be. dwnlded...install...version mismatch...version mismatch...version mismatch. So I went over to the site looking for troubleshooting...nada..looked at boards. There were plenty with same prob...responses were useless as well as antagonistic. yay RO!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by saur0n_1
    overhyping it is 'wrong'?
    it's called advertising, lol

i don't really believe i'm going to get 200 bikini babes in my living room if i buy miller beer do i?
    only a ****ing moron a) doesn't expect a product to advertise itself b) believes everything they hear
    reviews of a mod should reflect how it is, ofcourse some will like it , others not, but the "we like it all and this is rated into the skys thing" is wrong for any mod out there, including RO

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Red Orchestra: What a stinker!

Originally posted by : DX :-THeGAME

1. Germans vs. Russians...
    Who Cares!!!
    Lets not glorify the situation. Winter defeated the Nazi threat to Russia. Hell, Napoleon took Moscow and winter defeated him too.
    This storyline is about as interesting as the Olympics..
    You want something with Americans in I guess... cos everyone else sucks right? *cough* ******.

Lets see how accurate you are with a Sniper rifle resting on your hip. RO physics are great, graphics are more realistic than UT2004...

I disagree with the aim sway, because it appears to be dreadfully bugged and shots hit miles off 50% of the time. But the bugs are from the experimental features added in this version, and will be ironed out over time.

I think RO is more enjoyable than MoH:AA, DoD and CoD.

You cant judge RO untill you know the maps, because it is hard to see the awesome game behind the confusing maps. Once you know the enemies tricks and hotspots, the game gets intense fun that UT2004 doesnt even offer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ro has too many versions out there` eg version de mismatch and if Ro-bots cant find their objective they might need me doing the pathwork And what i say it wasnt that mutch different from battlefield or mohaa only smaller FOV? bigger machineguns? I d never saw much because nobody played that patch

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like RO; it's a fun camping game that you can play while you are eating and still dominate.
    I would say give any mod a try... you have a 50% chance of liking it, that is fairly good odds in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    why hasn't someone banned this fool yet!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know what truly sucks? People complaining like this about some free mod. If you don't like it, you can just uninstall it and never play it again. Leave it at that, instead of coming to complain here in very immature way. Just because there are things you don't like in it, you come here saying no one should even try it. Personally, I have this really funny thing I do: I like to form my opinions from my own experience. Just because you can't appreciate it, doesn't mean someone else can.
    And about the hype, is the team advertising it themselves? No. People who actually like it are. Does the team get any financial or other kind of material gain from this? No.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The only reason I even bought ut2004 is for the mods like RO, SAS, Strikeforce (hopefully soon), Alien Swarm etc. Most of the default gametypes in ut2004 I find boring and have maybe played them once or twice.

For me, less twitch = better game play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red Orchestra: What a stinker!

Fixed.

Originally posted by : DX :-THeGAME
    Ill say it again..

I don't like the MOD, but others might.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X