• Show
Clear All

STOP ARGUING

Comment

Originally posted by SCAFE
      STOP ARGUING
      NO!

Comment

All of those complaints seem to be personal likes and dislikes...you either find having no crosshair a challenge and change to gameplay or too hard to aim with and you dont like it.

I've played a total of 7 modifications for unreal, 2 i continue to play (RO is one) while the others were all very well made just not my thing. The fact i played on servers with people who did like it proved to me that the mods were well made and good, just not my thing, so i didnt complain.

RO is a brilliantly well made mod, its just a case of personal taste, GTA series is supposidly great, i dont like it personally but millions do...look past your own veiw and stop being narrow minded.

Comment

pff a lot of his points are opinions'best way to know is trying it by your self ppl

and dont forget it is still a Beta

i love it and now su

Comment

i love RO, but the vehicle gametype needs some finetuning.

Comment

DX, the comment about realism wasnt directed to you, but to anyone who calls a game realistic without actually having done the activity in the game.

Comment

overhyping it is 'wrong'?
                it's called advertising, lol

i don't really believe i'm going to get 200 bikini babes in my living room if i buy miller beer do i?
                only a ****ing moron a) doesn't expect a product to advertise itself b) believes everything they hear

Comment

Originally posted by REMF
                  i love RO, but the vehicle gametype needs some finetuning.
                  The vehicles are still early and we have many things to do with them including new, complete models, and maybe a whole new way to interface with them. (the models being used where the static meshes in game).

Comment

I'd play AA if Punkbuster worked for me (no, I don't cheat, but every server I join disconnects me after about 3 minutes because Punkbuster can't connect for updates or something :sour: )

I happen to like RO.

Comment

Originally posted by saur0n_1
                      i don't really believe i'm going to get 200 bikini babes in my living room if i buy miller beer ....

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Red Orchestra: What a stinker!

Fixed.

Originally posted by : DX :-THeGAME
                        Ill say it again..

I don't like the MOD, but others might.

Comment

The only reason I even bought ut2004 is for the mods like RO, SAS, Strikeforce (hopefully soon), Alien Swarm etc. Most of the default gametypes in ut2004 I find boring and have maybe played them once or twice.

For me, less twitch = better game play.

Comment

You know what truly sucks? People complaining like this about some free mod. If you don't like it, you can just uninstall it and never play it again. Leave it at that, instead of coming to complain here in very immature way. Just because there are things you don't like in it, you come here saying no one should even try it. Personally, I have this really funny thing I do: I like to form my opinions from my own experience. Just because you can't appreciate it, doesn't mean someone else can.
                            And about the hype, is the team advertising it themselves? No. People who actually like it are. Does the team get any financial or other kind of material gain from this? No.

Comment

why hasn't someone banned this fool yet!

Comment

I like RO; it's a fun camping game that you can play while you are eating and still dominate.
                                I would say give any mod a try... you have a 50% chance of liking it, that is fairly good odds in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X