How to dodge faster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to dodge faster?

I got good aim but I lack at dodging. I can dodge but not good enough. I've seen players that are able to almost dodge constantly and dodge farther. Is there a secret to this?

Is there a easier way to dodge?

move forward and then spin and strafe dodge where you want to go...

now go learn

Comment

They are probably doing a dodge jump. Thats dodging, but then pressing jump to jump up and go farther. And I dont think there is any other way to dodge.

Comment

yeah.. do what saito said, but he said it a little confusingly..

turn to the left and dodge jump to the right, or visa versa (turn right, dodge jump left). it gets you around much quicker, and you don't have to keep tapping foward, because that loses time.

Comment

Also if sometimes when u are dodgind but u can't click fast enough then change the dodge time thingy, but be careful because sometimes when ur moving up to a ledge and u tap to move forward u will dodge off the ledge, this happens to me often :sour:

Comment

Originally posted by =NS=ReaperII
            Also if sometimes when u are dodgind but u can't click fast enough then change the dodge time thingy, but be careful because sometimes when ur moving up to a ledge and u tap to move forward u will dodge off the ledge, this happens to me often :sour:
            when you move up to a ledge, hold crouch, so many advantages.. you're silent, you cannot fall off, and you can't dodge while crouching..

gg_:up:

i have mine around .6

Comment

I know all about that, but can't u still fall off when the dodge jump happens ?

Comment

Originally posted by =NS=ReaperII
                I know all about that, but can't u still fall off when the dodge jump happens ?
                of course you can fall off a ledge.. but if you're standing on a ledge.. why would you accidently dodge? if you're crouching, it's sort of a profalactic from dodging off the edge

lol.. profalactic is a funny word especially because of what it's usually meant as

Comment

dont some people bind dodge, i was gonna but i though about it and it seems like cheating

Comment

LMFAO, only noobs do and you can't do it unless you have extra equipment... and its gay, and you still stall out.

Comment

[sarcasm]The jump button or the movment controls are binds. SO jumping or moving around is cheating because you arn't actually doing the movment, the articlations of the jump or of the running movment have been bound. Binding=bad. Moving=cheating.[/sarcasm]

Besides, it's one thing to be a good aimer or a good dodger. On the other hand, it's another story about doing BOTH at the same time. Don't you forget that, mate.:weird:

Comment

Originally posted by And I Fall
                        i have mine around .6
                        Holy collossal dodge time Batman!

I bump mine to .30 from the default .25... anything more seems like I'm dodging accidentally waaaay too much.

Comment

If you can't predict yourself, then the enemy might have a hard time :haha:

Comment

You can also strafe left or right and dodge forward... but keep holding that strafe key down unless you need to land in a certain general area for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDubTrauma
                              Holy collossal dodge time Batman!

I bump mine to .30 from the default .25... anything more seems like I'm dodging accidentally waaaay too much.
                              i don't it makes it so even if my fingers tense up wicked bad, which happens kind of often, i still can dodge.

Comment

Working...
                              X