This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi, I am creating a Ut show(we write scripts and act them out in UT)...all we need to 2 people who are willing to voice act and act out the scripts for the episodes that we make....email me at accessdeniedvt@hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tactical Operations: Crossfire - www.to-crossfire.net

Now on it's 1.7 public beta patch - definately worth a try (also when u have tried it before and didnt like it, there have been huge improvements to the game with the last few patches).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanx man u cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice mods =P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Capone
    I don't see RoadKill Warriors listed. www.roadkillwarriors.com
    As far as i remember, RoadKill Warriors has stopped the MOD development, because they're going retail with a full engine lisence...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't see RoadKill Warriors listed. www.roadkillwarriors.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BanjoMan
    Red Orchestra's got a great community - decimated by the new retail release, though. Forget that, the mod's still amazing.
    Indeed.

And to those thinking about the Steam version who haven't purchased it yet - don't bother. It's very similar to the mod version...there's not "$25 worth of difference there." Wait for the inevitable upgrade they will do when the new Unreal engine is out. THAT should be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Carball has been updated to Version 2.6 :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shame man, you have to give it a good go - the controls are in-depth, button for going prone, one for sight-aiming, etc. But after a bit it gets like second-nature, and the games got a nice pace - and camping (or digging in, as they called it in WWII) is encouraged. You can get drawn into massive battles where flanking tactics really come into play... yada yada yada, I could go on. Seriously, best WWII game I've played, best mod, best realistic ballistics, etc...
    :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    RO never agreed with me sad because it looks pretty sweet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Red Orchestra's got a great community - decimated by the new retail release, though. Forget that, the mod's still amazing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by placebo 3.0
    Are there any good mods that actually have an online community other than CarBall?
    Yes, Deathball is still trucking along.

http://www.lagfrag.com and http://deathball.net

We're on Quakenet in #dbmixer (north america) and #dbpickup (europe)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    coool mods :up:

i like "neotokyo" is that a seperate game or can u play it by runnig ut2k4 and selectin game type or something??

if u have/know of any mods for ut2k4 that add new vehicles or weps please let me know thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are there any good mods that actually have an online community other than CarBall?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^Patches don't include maps, you need to search a map site that includes maps for mods like www.maps4mods.com. weapons? AFAIK there are no extra weapons, weapons would be changd using a mutator

Could you plz change fonts in OP for this new forum design! The yellow's hard to make out!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X