Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Mod Release Thread (version 2.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cam2
    Defence Alliance 2 Beta has been released!

Get it here (lots of mirrors):

http://www.planetunreal.com/da/

Check out screenshots(it's real pretty) here:
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...41#post7174341
    Yowsers!! That looks kick ****!

*The Captain makes a mental note to download this when he gets home*

Comment

does any1 know if theres a patch for more Frag Ops Maps??? and weapons etc??

Comment

^^Patches don't include maps, you need to search a map site that includes maps for mods like www.maps4mods.com. weapons? AFAIK there are no extra weapons, weapons would be changd using a mutator

Could you plz change fonts in OP for this new forum design! The yellow's hard to make out!

Comment

Are there any good mods that actually have an online community other than CarBall?

Comment

coool mods :up:

i like "neotokyo" is that a seperate game or can u play it by runnig ut2k4 and selectin game type or something??

if u have/know of any mods for ut2k4 that add new vehicles or weps please let me know thanks

Comment

Originally posted by placebo 3.0
              Are there any good mods that actually have an online community other than CarBall?
              Yes, Deathball is still trucking along.

http://www.lagfrag.com and http://deathball.net

We're on Quakenet in #dbmixer (north america) and #dbpickup (europe)

Comment

Red Orchestra's got a great community - decimated by the new retail release, though. Forget that, the mod's still amazing.

Comment

RO never agreed with me sad because it looks pretty sweet.

Comment

Shame man, you have to give it a good go - the controls are in-depth, button for going prone, one for sight-aiming, etc. But after a bit it gets like second-nature, and the games got a nice pace - and camping (or digging in, as they called it in WWII) is encouraged. You can get drawn into massive battles where flanking tactics really come into play... yada yada yada, I could go on. Seriously, best WWII game I've played, best mod, best realistic ballistics, etc...
                    :haha:

Comment

Carball has been updated to Version 2.6 :up:

Comment

Originally posted by BanjoMan
                        Red Orchestra's got a great community - decimated by the new retail release, though. Forget that, the mod's still amazing.
                        Indeed.

And to those thinking about the Steam version who haven't purchased it yet - don't bother. It's very similar to the mod version...there's not "$25 worth of difference there." Wait for the inevitable upgrade they will do when the new Unreal engine is out. THAT should be awesome.

Comment

I don't see RoadKill Warriors listed. www.roadkillwarriors.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capone
                            I don't see RoadKill Warriors listed. www.roadkillwarriors.com
                            As far as i remember, RoadKill Warriors has stopped the MOD development, because they're going retail with a full engine lisence...

Comment

nice mods =P

Comment

thanx man u cool

Comment

Working...
                                X