New Paladin vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Paladin vehicle

With the alt-fire "pretty much impenetrable shield". That shield looks pretty **** big - what would stop someone node squatting in that vehicle with the alt-fire hit. It would make the node ridiculously hard to bring down.

A way though I s'pose to make the much vaulted comebacks on certain ONS maps a bit easier

k

It may work something like the sheild gun does, a limited charge.

It also points in one direction, and the vehicle cannot return fire. An attack from two directions should sort it out.

Cliff said something about it ot stopping stuff from other vehicles.

Comment

My take on it is that Cicada's Anti-AVRiL flare and the shield will have an insane amount of time to recharge after they have been used.

Comment

Originally posted by Yourself
        My take on it is that Cicada's Anti-AVRiL flare and the shield will have an insane amount of time to recharge after they have been used.
        the shield has no recharge time, you can hold it down the whole match. also, if you use primary on your shield, you'll create a shockwave, meaning your backside is covered too (It's gonna suck against air vehicles though)
        cicada flares recharge in 3 seconds (I counted)

Comment

personally, i think the SPMA is gonna dominate half the map by itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnitall33
            personally, i think the SPMA is gonna dominate half the map by itself.
            SPMA using camera, guarded by paladin :up:

Comment

Think of a fortress with two SPMAs and 3 Paladins plus some other vehicles. :drool:

Comment

Well, if the turret moves as slow as on the goliath, it'll still be quite easy to take out with a manta the way I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Format Life:
                  Think of a fortress with two SPMAs and 3 Paladins plus some other vehicles. :drool:

Comment

The SPMA? Can I safetly assume we are supposed to pronounce that 'spammer'?

Comment

Originally posted by Format Life:

I'm gonna need a bigger flak vest.

Comment

New Paladin vehicle ???

what is this ... what is that ??

heard nutting about a New Paladin vehicle.... link please ( i am lazzy )

DumDum

Comment

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=405883

k

Comment

The shield isn't that big and only faces fowards. Besides, the top part of the node would be above the paladin and if the driver raised the shield to block it, you could just destroy the paladin itself.

Comment

so are those vehicles only in the editor's choice pack or will they add them in patch (I can dream at least).

Comment

Working...
                              X