This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about anit-depressants

A while ago i read a thread about depression and some people replied with their experiences on anti-depressants. I recently was diagnosed with clinical depression and being manic depressive. I was taking symbyax, a combination of fluoxetine (prozac) and olanzapine (Zyprexa) for insomnia and etc. I was having blurred vision and trouble concentrating so my pyschologist separated the two and gave me a smaller does of zyprexa, but i'm still having bad trouble concentrating sometimes blurred vision. My doc is out of the office for the next few weeks and i don't want to trouble my parents to find ANOTHER pyschologist.. sooo I was wondering if any of you have had experience with prozac or zyprexa and if you had any side effects with either and what they were. Any info would help! Thanks

BAD IDEA to take advice from someone OVER THE INTERNET dealing with your personal health.

Ask a doctor.

Comment

Like Tropic said call a doctor.

Comment

heh.. point taken.. I'm not asking anyone to reccomend a different dosage of things and wouldn't change it until i DO talk to a doc probably, but I was asking if anyone else had experience with these so i know which to single out, research, and ask the docs about

Comment

Working...
        X