cool clothes idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool clothes idea

what if people made articles of clothing that you could dl and put on top of a skin. Other people wouldn't see it just like skins (exept if they have it) but its really just for you. you could drees up ur favorite character in cool outfits and it would be funny to watch. wat do yalls think?

ease off the hallucinations:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Tropic

Comment

Originally posted by Tropic
        lol, i thought of it when i say flaks "....boots...." thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrog
          lol, i thought of it when i say flaks "....boots...." thread
          Well, that's kind of the point of skins. Yes, you could add another layer to it, but why do that when you can just put it on the original skin?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbidity
            Well, that's kind of the point of skins. Yes, you could add another layer to it, but why do that when you can just put it on the original skin?
            cause then you can just change them around and have different combinations of things.

Comment

Isn't that what Barbie dolls are for? :bulb:

Comment

Re: cool clothes idea

Originally posted by Bullrog
                what if people made articles of clothing that you could dl and put on top of a skin. Other people wouldn't see it just like skins (exept if they have it) but its really just for you. you could drees up ur favorite character in cool outfits and it would be funny to watch. wat do yalls think?
                would make a nice mutator able tyo change eye color, face, head, hair, neck, arms, legs, torso, chest, to what clothing they would be wearing and armor such as boots, kneepads, wrist pads, armpads shoulder pads, chets armor etc etc...

so yeah being able to customizing your character hwo you want him to look would be sweet...

Gorge running around with Malcolms sunglasses :up: and a cowboy hat:haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Eric
                  Isn't that what Barbie dolls are for? :bulb:
                  yeah but these barbie dolls can't run up to you and blow you to shreds (thank god)

Comment

Working...
                  X