Re: i'm sorry i'm just kindy disapointed right now in community

Originally posted by zer0kewl
    last post for me.
    i'm not even reading it.
    No sense leaving it open then.

Closed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cya in cs:up:
    cs:source comes out the 18th

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bye.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SpH1nX
    at first i thought you where ok, but by your childish reactions on msn, i conclude that going back to cs and its childish community really suits you.
    ^^^ Agreed....

Sad to say... with your attitude, you will fit in MUCH better in the CS community. Watch the door on your way out. :down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    at first i thought you where ok, but by your childish reactions on msn, i conclude that going back to cs and its childish community really suits you.
    i guess the only thing im gonna miss is your "poem-style" of writing, and your bad english.
    Not only MSN, IRC as well. And I thought that I'm the only one that just doesn't get along with him. :bulb:

So, bye then.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well maybe the wide variety of mods has broken up the community in to many pieces.

The best times where during the demo. I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know this guy and to be honest I don't give a **** about him. However, he does have a point. I work during the day so I can only play after dinner time. Unfortunently that's the time net here sucks big time. If I try to find an instagibs server it either is full (big spammage + high ping + huge packet loss = no fun) or it's simply a pub being own by some 1337 clanner or something. This way I have to wait a bit until the net gets less overcrowded. When I do try to play it I simply can't find a decent server. I mean, either empty or too far away from me (basically unplayable).
    What's up with this? I used to see people playing UT2003 late at night (and not only instagibs) on vacantions' time last year. Now... well... I may aswell play bots or something else. Today, Saturday, I was at home and the same thing happened. Nobody gives a **** thing about this game anymore. Yup, I do mean DM but I guess the rest is the same thing.
    Shame, shame, shame...:sour:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play death match.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I'm sorry to let you down.

I'll go play DM right now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so he thinks IRC over heated his mobo

what the hell

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Zer0KewL [#dna-drivers chan on quakenet getting hot ] [MSI-865PE Neo2-P ROCKZ] [water cooling over 1 or 2 weeks ] zegt:
    waar lijd jij nou aan adhd?
    Then he went offline

translation:what are you suffering from? adhd?

Yes, you recall correctly, i have got adhd. But i dont "suffer from it" And ritalin is a pain in the *** for me.

Anyway, to use your own words "wathever" (including bad english)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i can play dm - can't you find any servers?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    don't let the door --- whoops... to late

door > zer0kewl :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied

i guess the only thing im gonna miss is your "poem-style" of writing, and your bad english.

yes, GBEY

~btw, the reason why you quit is a good one, the reason why you decide to play cs isnt.
    what stupid said

Leave a comment:

Working...
X