Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know this guy and to be honest I don't give a **** about him. However, he does have a point. I work during the day so I can only play after dinner time. Unfortunently that's the time net here sucks big time. If I try to find an instagibs server it either is full (big spammage + high ping + huge packet loss = no fun) or it's simply a pub being own by some 1337 clanner or something. This way I have to wait a bit until the net gets less overcrowded. When I do try to play it I simply can't find a decent server. I mean, either empty or too far away from me (basically unplayable).
    What's up with this? I used to see people playing UT2003 late at night (and not only instagibs) on vacantions' time last year. Now... well... I may aswell play bots or something else. Today, Saturday, I was at home and the same thing happened. Nobody gives a **** thing about this game anymore. Yup, I do mean DM but I guess the rest is the same thing.
    Shame, shame, shame...:sour:

Comment

Well maybe the wide variety of mods has broken up the community in to many pieces.

The best times where during the demo. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SpH1nX
        at first i thought you where ok, but by your childish reactions on msn, i conclude that going back to cs and its childish community really suits you.
        i guess the only thing im gonna miss is your "poem-style" of writing, and your bad english.
        Not only MSN, IRC as well. And I thought that I'm the only one that just doesn't get along with him. :bulb:

So, bye then.

Comment

Originally posted by SpH1nX
          at first i thought you where ok, but by your childish reactions on msn, i conclude that going back to cs and its childish community really suits you.
          ^^^ Agreed....

Sad to say... with your attitude, you will fit in MUCH better in the CS community. Watch the door on your way out. :down:

Comment

bye.

Comment

cya in cs:up:
              cs:source comes out the 18th

Comment

Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out!

Comment

Re: i'm sorry i'm just kindy disapointed right now in community

Originally posted by zer0kewl
                  last post for me.
                  i'm not even reading it.
                  No sense leaving it open then.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X