"midweek" desktop thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"midweek" desktop thread

k, not the desktop thread, but since now is about the time the thread has started popping up, i gotta beat it, can we start doing it on the weekend again, because when it goes early it seems to die off by saturday night. Anyway, just keep that in mind when your bored and see the clock turn over

No.

Comment

by desktop threads do you mean the ones chock full with anime females surrounded by calenders, temperatures, fan speeds, ultra slick silver skins and the winamp MMD3 skin playing linkin park?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

mmd3>*

Comment

Ermmmmm I don't get the point of them. Isn't posting yer desktop once enough? Or is changing wall paper enough to revive any interest in the weekly activity???
          If it ewhere up to me, I would just post a link to my local Wallpaper site and avoid hosting anything.

Comment

Just wait til the freakin weekend to post it!!!

Comment

ya, its pretty strait forward. And if you have other junk like aston or windows blinds, or one of those you can make it cooler than just changing your wlalpaper, it also gives people ideas, plus its a tradition, wait till its the weekend is all i'm asking

Comment

Originally posted by GeneSplicer
                No.
                Quoted for truth.

Comment

Working...
                X