Aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's the FIFTH time I play Junkyard during the last 2 days, and its the FIFTH in a row time I have seen some &*#% who would camp the Helbender and then Drive it off ANYWHERE BUT the objective. NEITHEr of those matches our team won, because some player would be driving around doing nothing! And IF the hellbender got destroyed, he had a key binded to suicide command so he could respawn and TAKE IT AGAIN!!! AND when came the turn for BLUE to defend, that *(&#% would switch and bug the blue, so the match was NEVR performed correctly!!

My favorite map is being ^#% with &*^#%... and kick votes don't work for some reason.
    (&#%^

Sorry, had to vent. (and yes, my grammar is **** in that statement above.. I typed it all out in one big burst)

Servers need kick voting by default

Comment

ah.... but during that time when he was sitting beside you in the hellbender, you had the luxury of driving didnt you? at least he didnt drive it off before it was out of your reach
      and since your sitting beside him already couldnt you just punch him in the hellbender? oh friendly fire is off or something right

Comment

play chaos ctf... then you can kick 'im :up:

Comment

Junkyard = Not NooB Friendly

I mean the whole aspect of driving a course is too difficult for most people, not to mention getting the truck stuck somewhere. Atleast the map is less frustrating playing on a patched server...so noobs dont drive off the magnet hill....

Comment

Originally posted by Digital_Bacon
            Atleast the map is less frustrating playing on a patched server...so noobs dont drive off the magnet hill....
            Nor do they screw around with the checkpoint gate switch, I hope.

Comment

Luckily this stuff doesn't happen often to me, but it sucks when it does. I remember watching the hellbender going back to it's original spawn point. I started shouting 'WTF??'

Comment

Originally posted by Digital_Bacon
                Junkyard = Not NooB Friendly

I mean the whole aspect of driving a course is too difficult for most people, not to mention getting the truck stuck somewhere. Atleast the map is less frustrating playing on a patched server...so noobs dont drive off the magnet hill....
                I told the guy "You don't know where to go? The get out and train offline" (May be a bit harsh, but that is the right thing to do), but he is obviously NOT a newbie.. afterall, what newbie would bind a key to suicide, camp the hellbender and constantly drive where he was told not to 100 times?

Comment

Working...
                X