got my check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my check

Wow- I got my $10 check for UT2004. Who would have guessed I would be most of the way through Doom 3 before I got paid.

k

Comment

Wow,if every1 of the 1000 people who actually needed money for lunch and sent that rabatt thingie will post here then the board will get some new permanent bans by the moderators.

Comment

I guess that sounded kind of harsh- I was trying to be funny. I would have bought the game anyway it is worth every penny.

Comment

I didn't even bother with the rebate.

but then I'm a lazy ****

Comment

me 2...

Comment

No way am i giveing them my cd1 of ut2003 just to get a silly rebate...

Cost more sending the cd1 to them lol..
              Plus i want to keep my ut2003:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Taf
                No way am i giveing them my cd1 of ut2003 just to get a silly rebate...

Cost more sending the cd1 to them lol..
                Plus i want to keep my ut2003:-)
                Er.. you didn't have to. All you needed is a manual cover from UT2003 (with the CD Key). I copied the CD key somewhere inside the manual, and now I can install UT2003 no problem.

Btw, I did get the rebate this week aswell. Like.. better late than never? I spent them renewing a subscription to a MMORPG. Shame on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yourself
                  Er.. you didn't have to. All you needed is a manual cover from UT2003 (with the CD Key). I copied the CD key somewhere inside the manual, and now I can install UT2003 no problem.

Btw, I did get the rebate this week aswell. Like.. better late than never? I spent them renewing a subscription to a MMORPG. Shame on me.
                  In the UK you had to, I think it was necessary because of some legal obligations.

Comment

Originally posted by Yourself
                    [B]Er.. you didn't have to. All you needed is a manual cover from UT2003 (with the CD Key). I copied the CD key somewhere inside the manual, and now I can install UT2003 no problem.
                    In the uk we had to send them our cd1 of ut2003...

1.enclose this completed coupon
                    2.enclose a clean copy of the original receipt for ut2004 dated between march 19th 2004
                    3.enclose DISC ONE (blue play disc)of unreal tournament 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by Kr4zed
                      In the UK you had to, I think it was necessary because of some legal obligations.
                      :sour:

Comment

Originally posted by Beers&Blunts
                        I didn't even bother with the rebate.

but then I'm a lazy ****
                        same here

Comment

Working...
                        X