[OT] Hurricane hitting florida tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT] Hurricane hitting florida tomorrow

And I might still have to come to work . It sucks because it's an hour drive, and then if they evacuate the building, I have an hour drive home. Oh well, look for me on channel 9 news doing 150mph home down 95 smoking cigarettes and listening to slipknot going through this beast.

-zeroskillz

lol bro I live in Ft. Myers, you got any surf boards? Lemme know we can go tear it up.

Comment

Originally posted by shawneboy
      lol bro I live in Ft. Myers, you got any surf boards? Lemme know we can go tear it up.
      Take pictures. And have an ambulance on call.

Comment

I don't surf, but I do like to drive in the rain (powersliding). This should be interesting because this is th first time in about 100 years where 2 hurricanes hit florida at the same time. Currently we have one up by the pan handle, and one hitting us right down the middle.

-zeroskillz

Comment

Yeah we're going to get pwnt tommorow, hehe. GG Florida is going to sink.

Comment

I live in Maine... we only get the teeny remnants of hurricanes. But you don't get blizzards...
            [edit][sarcasm]pff... flatlanders...[/sarcasm]

Comment

Could be worse. Live in Ontario. No hurricanes, few tornadoes... but the blizzards are murder. So are the -25C temperatures in January...

Comment

I do NOT miss the weather on the East coast.

Ok so sometimes I do but not usually ^__^

Comment

We Californians prefer not to be bothered with advance notice on our natural disasters. It's a tradeoff for all the sunshine and happy cows.

Comment

Slipknot sounds like good storm drivin music. :up:

Comment

That sucks... I remember the last real hurricane to hit Hawaii was 9/11/92. It was called Iniki. I remember that exact day my Grandpa and me were supposed see the WWF at the NB Center, but it got canceled. That was on Oahu...

Now, I'm on Maui (just for a summer intership)

Comment

we don't really get any in england. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

call in sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Beers&Blunts
                          Slipknot sounds like good storm drivin music. :up:
                          I have to agree, even though i don't really like slipknot or that genre in general.

Comment

I used to live in Indiana. A couple of years ago, a twister went right thru our neighborhood. The house next door lost its roof and we ended up with someone's storage barn in our backyard, lol.

Now I live in Tempe, Arizona. Ahhh nothing like 115 degrees at 4pm.

Comment

I will be in Tampa in October. Please make sure the weather is good...

[TST]
                              :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X