Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] Can someone explain this to me.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OT] Can someone explain this to me.........

http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.php

Free, 4x faster than normal broadband.....................right wtf is this, some kinda joke ? Or is it for real ? Anyone use it ? Gimme the lowdown

I have seen this as well and because it seems to good to be true I assumed it was

If anyone has tried it I too would like to know about it.

Comment

Erm, all of the links on that site lead back to index apart from when you enter your "referral" which you can get from god knows where =/
      The need help/lost pw/been spammed work. But there is no real information!

The web-design looks decent, so the chances are that this isn't BS.

Comment

It's a scam, here's the info:
        http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/51256

Comment

lol like the bit where they ask u for your email to report if u bin spammed!!

remember the classic? set up a hotmail account securepassforce/whatever@hotmail.com

have a site up in google jumping up for 'hotmail hack hax how to' or whatever

the site tells the person to email u with their hotmail name and pass (plus the person they want to hack OC so they feel all l33t)

kept me amused for hours in school that did...

err never did it myself tho...

Comment

Way past faster than broadband!

Comment

Originally posted by CH405
              The web-design looks decent, so the chances are that this isn't BS.
              Infinium Labs has outstanding web design, but we all know the truth behind that

Comment

no i dont..humm just good designers methinks :noob:

Comment

Oh my! My secret PARENTHESIS TECHNOLOGY has been stolen! NNOOOOOOEZ!!!

Comment

LOL

::
                    Using my compression scheme
                    I bet they stole my idea for Q Compression (TM) to achieve those speeds. I came up with a compression algorithm that compresses any file of any size down to the letter Q. It works in constant time and is literrally a 100% compression. I'm still working on the decompression part.
                    ::

from the site marco0009 posted

Comment

Working...
                    X