No announcement yet.

i love this (message for mappers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good old days when UT '99 CTF-Thorns first came out.. 'OMG WHERE IS DA DEEMER?!!!'

I still hear that message sometimes when playing CTF on Cain's 2k4 server.

Comment

Originally posted by takhomasak_b
      If you like race maps, NOT Assault - Hellbender race BETA 7_Skaarj

There is a secret redeemer room, where you have to drop behind the base way up in the sky and land on an invisible ledge, then walk through a hidden opening in the wall. There's like 10 or so redeemers in there.
      :weird:

Comment

can you find the keg-o-health in UT99 DM-Zeto?

it has another secret area for the shield belt also

btw you should be able to dodge up to the shelf in curse where the hidden wall is, (in all versions of the map)

tricky tho...

and also in curse, rocket jump up or shield gun up or piston jump up to the shelf where the ASMD/shock rifle is...

have fun sniping/camping...

Comment

Learned this the day I got ut99. acutally, 2 days before when i was playing the game at ebgames...

Comment

Originally posted by ZAR-4
            Learned this the day I got ut99. acutally, 2 days before when i was playing the game at ebgames...
            [sarcasm]I was invited to Epic games HQ, so I played that map when the UT '99 was in pre-Beta, so i found this well before anyone else (except the devs). [/sarcasm]

And your sig is..um...er...big.

On, and about your map:

terrain is 1024x1024.
            That alone should make your map size 20+ mb!

Comment

I always used to get accused of cheating whenever I used the damage amp in DM-Plunge... you would be suprised of the number of people who still dont know about it.

I STILL want stargate style walls for the secrets in curse4

Comment

Originally posted by MechaFubs
                I STILL want stargate style walls for the secrets in curse4
                I'v seen the movie both original and directors cut and the series 1-8 (well it's the beggining of 8) and all episodes of the spin off Atlantis

and I still dont understand what you mean by stargate style walls

Comment

OT: Racing maps suck ****. :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Yourself

That alone should make your map size 20+ mb!
                    and it won't work cause that would go far beyond the max mapsize i think :/
                    but anyways, not knowing about these things in curse ? **** that map (even if it looks crappy and has a gameplay like my dogs butt nowadays) is sooo cult. People are supposed to know that since UT classic, even if they haven't played it. UT is like the bible for FPS gamers :P

Comment

Originally posted by ThanadoS
                      and it won't work cause that would go far beyond the max mapsize i think :/
                      You can scale the terrain x,y and z so it 'could' just be 1024x1024 unreal units in size if someone wanted that. Still, 1024x1024 should probably not be used unless you were doing a huge map.

Comment

Working...
                      X