Just a thought about the destroyed vehicles. [Pic]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought about the destroyed vehicles. [Pic]

I think it would be cool if the vehicles would be in flames after the explosion (if they are in one piece ). Like this :

The CUT2 Napalm Grenades are teh k00l!

Tell me your opinions (and your own suggestions)!

:up:

instead of adding all that code for flames, just use the new water splashes, nobody will tell the difference

Comment

Originally posted by Nexx_au

instead of adding all that code for flames, just use the new water splashes, nobody will tell the difference
      /me sees the "OMG MY FPS HAVE BEEN RAPED !! " threads coming

Comment

Originally posted by Sidekicker
        /me sees the "OMG MY FPS HAVE BEEN RAPED !! " threads coming
        /me will be me the one to post it.
        Flames cause huge permormance loss. No matter which definition you give to the word flames ;p

Comment

That FPS prob was in my mind too when I were writing this...
          Well, I haven't had any FPS probs with five stacks of fires like that in front of me... Might be, because I have a Radeon9800Pro... :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Zentak
            /me will be me the one to post it.
            Flames cause huge permormance loss. No matter which definition you give to the word flames ;p
            talk about taking the bait !

Comment

A flaming vehicles mutator maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by AshenFlame
                So when you honk the horn they start singing Ethel Merman showtunes?

Dicky B (hey.. These are the jokes, people. I'm here all week, thankyewvermush. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.)

Comment

Originally posted by AshenFlame
                  Just make a new emitter class and make the mutator summon it when the vehicles explodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nexx_au

ROFL

hmm, my suggestion: "FIRE HURT ! AARGH!"

(meaning: you get t3h damage when in the fire )

Comment

well i think it's not possible with the current ut engine unless someone would code loooads of new stuff, but vehicles should generaly be able to do more stuff. Like burning, get shot into tires, get parts of the vehicles destroyed, like one vent of the manta or whatnot :>

Comment

Originally posted by ThanadoS
                        well i think it's not possible with the current ut engine unless someone would code loooads of new stuff, but vehicles should generaly be able to do more stuff. Like burning, get shot into tires, get parts of the vehicles destroyed, like one vent of the manta or whatnot :>
                        All they'd have to do is stop the bouncing, and cue an initial explosion. Wouldn't be too hard, i'd imagine.

Comment

Working...
                        X