Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRN_DOG
    Yup.
    He was searching FOR NW (Normal Weapons BR (Bombing Run) games.
    Personally Im not too keen on that gametype, thats why I dont play it.
    You mean BR is Bombing Run??? I thought it was Big Rack. I kept looking for girls with big hoots.

Oh well...

:weird:
    [TST]

Comment

Originally posted by zoro
      Well ... what's played normally if not NW?? :weird:
      I've never once played BR online so I dunno
      :noob: Depends on whatever floats your boat. Some people normally play Instagib, some normally play arena mutator (ask [NBS]Flak about sniper arena).

Originally posted by [TST]Baxter
      You mean BR is Bombing Run??? I thought it was Big Rack. I kept looking for girls with big hoots.

Oh well...

:weird:
      [TST]
      Some people didn't know, so keeping thread on track.
      Go visit theHun website. You'll probaby find all you need there... :noob:

Comment

Re: UT2k4 is dead to me

Originally posted by jbrians
        Couldn't find a single populated server to play NW BR on tonight, and took a while to find ONE CTF server.

Couple of Asshats playing IG. That's it.

This is the coolest team sports FPS ever made. And nobody plays the team sports modes. :cry:

-DancingMachine
        I know what you mean DM. Lately since both jolt and Ci have been empty when I want to play, I've resorted to playing CTF and Onslaught (not that they're bad, but not on the top of my list), and discovered I'm actually of the Jewish religion, homosexual, AND I hack because I know how to play. It's amazing what life revelations I was informed of when I ventured out into the wild! :bulb:

Comment

Re: Re: UT2k4 is dead to me

Originally posted by teccy1
          I know what you mean DM. Lately since both jolt and Ci have been empty when I want to play, I've resorted to playing CTF and Onslaught (not that they're bad, but not on the top of my list), and discovered I'm actually of the Jewish religion, homosexual, AND I hack because I know how to play. It's amazing what life revelations I was informed of when I ventured out into the wild! :bulb:
          LOL.If you want to DM just join a server with no ppl in it,in 2 minutes somebody will join and a small deathmatch is much more enjoyable.

Comment

Do u know wat is really gay?

Do u?

Well u wanna know?

Here it is...

When after all these years of me wanting to have seperate areas for ICTF, and nw CTF, and those Insta-Gibbing no skills who get 200 deaths permatch 50 kills, camping 200 kills :sour: , well they set up an ICTF Server in the NW CTF area. I no that there are the icons on the side of the screen, but that side of my screen doesn't work too well.

So, wat have we learnt?

DON@T SET UP ICTF GAMES IN THE CTF GAMING area...

WE DON'Y ATTACK A51HARSH/FAIR ON HIS LEFT SIDE, AS HE CAN'T SEE THERE

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOBLIN AND A HOBGOBLIN

Harsh

PS i understand wat u mean teccy . A guy called NAZI POWER came onto a game of invasion, i asked him to change his name it could be offensive to sum people (including me-i'm not jewish, homosexual or a gypsy, but the nazis still found the time to kill must of my family). Anyway, 5 minutes later, i was informed that my grandmother had and "A wonderful night for two, and maybe more" with hitler himself, and that i had taken up most of my life by giving donkeys cheap sex. The most insulting thing was that they called me cheap. ME! CHEAP! U ********!

Comment

Originally posted by stoker6
              I played D3 for a total of 30 minutes before I determined it was a complete waste of money and sucked compared to UT.
              i agree, i gave it 2 hours and in my opinion it isnt as great as was told...........far cry, cod and sof2 are better............doom 3 sucks a little........

Comment

Bombing Run has been screwed over by epic in UT2004. In UT2003 it was fun, but the simple translocator changes turned it from fun to frustrating. Currently, the All Seeing Eye reports 8 (!) people playing bombing run. There isn't even one player online on Double Domination at the moment. In reality, I think the numbers are twice as much, so make that 16 people playing BR and still nobody playing DD.

Comment

Working...
                X