Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'm telling my mommy." -the childish behavior of some people!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    "I'm telling my mommy." -the childish behavior of some people!!

    I was playing DM and some punk kid told me that he was going to tell his mom that I cheat. I told him I don't give a f*ck and then called him a lot of names.


    :haha: :down:

    #2
    ...kid...
    If he´s a child, he has the right to be childish in contrast to you.

    Comment


      #3
      Some role model you are, cheating and swearing in front of kids...

      Comment


        #4
        Hi,

        You shouldn't do that, what if his mom is a senator of the US? she could pass a law banning cheaters, or worse, draft a law that bans violent video games in order to protect kids.

        Comment


          #5
          I bet he was serious...

          Comment


            #6
            Maybe he was playing on the same server as his mom??.....
            or his mom could be the server admin, betcha never though of that did you hmmmm?

            You're so banned from that server now :haha:




            :bulb: take no notice

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by El Gringo
              Some role model you are, cheating and swearing in front of kids...
              lol good point

              Comment


                #8
                Maybe the kid's mommy needs to teach some sportsmanship..

                Dicky B (my kid doesn't chat, she is too busy playing)

                Comment


                  #9
                  I forgot to mention that this "kid" sounded like he was in his late teens. Maybe he was serious but I doubt it.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: "I'm telling my mommy." -the childish behavior of some people!!

                    Originally posted by Zonic69
                    I told him I don't give a f*ck and then called him a lot of names.
                    good call

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: "I'm telling my mommy." -the childish behavior of some people!!

                      Originally posted by Zonic69
                      I was playing DM and some punk kid told me that he was going to tell his mom that I cheat. I told him I don't give a f*ck and then called him a lot of names.


                      :haha: :down:
                      Wow, go you! :bulb::up:

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Re: "I'm telling my mommy." -the childish behavior of some people!!

                        Originally posted by badger_fruit
                        good call
                        lol :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X